The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?

Go down 
4 posters

yes
if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Vote_lcap83%if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
no
if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Vote_lcap17%if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
warassassin
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-28

if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Empty
PostSubject: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:02 pm

i mean wouldnt it be rong for someone to get votebanned if they are in asm?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:01 pm

SO MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN STARTED ABOUT THIS

I voted no, because then the power will be abused, even if you dont think it will, IT WILL BE ABUSED.

If it were only if the member was WRONGLY BANNED, which you didnt state here, you just said votebanned, then sure, ban the guy.

Being in a clan doesnt mean you can break server rules, even though I've seen people do that and then someone else (YES IN ASM) just says "ah theyre in asm theyre cool since they only do it when they leave its ok"... but someone who kills everyone then leaves ONCE that ISNT in ASM gets banned...

its gay.
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 pm

See I sometimes get banned for not using my mic. Or if I am just an asm member. Kinda messed up cuz I get banned from my own clan's voteban just for being in that clan...
Back to top Go down
warassassin
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Kearo (Houdini) wrote:
See I sometimes get banned for not using my mic. Or if I am just an asm member. Kinda messed up cuz I get banned from my own clan's voteban just for being in that clan...

umm who votebanned u?
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:35 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm

he is in the clan that the guy owns who recruits in our server
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:47 pm

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned?   if an asm gets votebanned should the person who started it get banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1