The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read this. And dont post on it.

Go down 
+3
Ado
Rigel
Monkey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Read this. And dont post on it. Empty
PostSubject: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:02 pm

A) First of all, you locked suns poll and he didnt get kicked, but blacklight did because his wasnt locked.

B) All of these posts were locked in 1 day. Now I have no way to get my input into the debates that could have ended them and gotten a good result.

C) because of B, I was not able to vote in A. which would have made the votes 7-7.

D) STOP ARGUING. This is a game... and guess what arguing does? Nothing.

E) Stop posting things to get each other banned. Add each other to steam, talk to each other, try to work something out. If the person refuses to whip into shape, go to your leaders.

F) Adoran is kinda like me, he posts to try to help. But adoran, you're flaming a bit much. Adding to the arguing that you were preaching against in your "Motivational speech" PLEASE dont retort to that as it was constructive criticism

G) Dont base things on what happened before. Base it on the present. DONT BRING UP THE PAST IN ARGUEMENTS. Maybe that person changed and doesnt do it anymore. Present would probably be within the past 2 days.

H) Guys, seriously, if you dont have something CONSTRUCTIVE or NICE to say... Dont post.

Constructive can be.... correcting a fact without harsh language.... or telling somebody NICELY that they screwed up.... get the drift?

I) Dont tell the admins what to do. It ticks them off.

Please dont post here guys... co leaders and leaders can.. or if you think that something I said is extremely wrong.. but I dont want this thread to turn into an arguement.
Back to top Go down
Rigel
~King of Imagination Land~
Rigel

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Not an argument, but... your D contradicted most of what you said.
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 pm

A. Good riddance imo

B. They were turning into flame wars and best to end them.

C. And my friends on vent felt the same way as me so it would have been 10-7 for him to stay.

D. A game? This is a forums. I like to argue. I will argue and if I win, I will help the other person get his arguments straighter.

E. Agreed

F. I do flame some bit. My "motivational speech" was there as a dirty trick. I was trying to show how Sgt. Sun isn't a real hero. He's not the answer to our problems. Neither am I but he shouldn't be praised for getting rid of Blacklight.

G. ??? Agreed.

H. The great thing about this forums is... people do that and it makes me laugh. When I get flamed on about something I can argue about. I take that oppurtunity to prove myself correct. In the real world, someone who spits on you won't agree and be all peaceful.

I. ..Agreed

Too late. You posted your opinion on things. Now I posted my opinion on things. And I typed all of this out already.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 pm

I will delete all posts of unneccesary meaning as i see fit... To stop this topic from being spammed
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 pm

STOP DELETING AND LOCKING TOPICS THEY GET AUTO DELETED AFTER 30 DAYS JEEZ CHILL OUT. LEAVE THEM!
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm

u r damn right monkey i am glad that u r here to clear this up for everyone including me. ty but we need a lil more than just to say stop arguing we need to work things out maybe ur right blacklight did get an unfair advantage but that does not mean get him back into the clan cz apparently everyone has been thanking me that he got kicked
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Add one more thanks.
Thank You.
And if he's a great player. Let him be a great player and play in the server.
He's just not a great clanmate.. or personality wise.

I c an't think right now. Something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Thankyou for being mature on this thread.
I said dont post cause I thought people might start something on it.

And when I said a game, I meant a forums based on a game. and a lot of the arguements revolve around the game.
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 am

No midget, because if one post goes on them thats another 30 days. And I will keep this forum as clean as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this. And dont post on it.   Read this. And dont post on it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this. And dont post on it.
Page 1 of 1