The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

show some care for our troops please

Go down 
+8
Shadow
toothpicks
Extreme
BlackLight
empathy
Mr.Mike
Ado
Sgt. Sun
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

show some care for our troops please Empty
PostSubject: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 pm

show some respects you little turds that dont know anything think that a death count is just a number it's not. all of you that think "oh we only lost you know 3000 guys doesnt matter thats not a lot." ill kill you dont say it in front of me or anything insulting to our troops
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm

We've gone over this and I'm sure all the members are at least a bit more respectful now.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Yea seriously....

Its getting kinda weird.

And the total US troop death are more like 4143.
( http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080816/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_us_deaths )

With an assload more of iraqi people dead.

Spending money upwards of 546 BILLION dollars to date.

All for...... what?
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
empathy
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
empathy

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

exactly. iraq had no wmd's and your soldiers are dieing. but you are doing something right about those dam russians
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 pm

The Monroe Doctrine seems to have no meaning anymore....
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:58 pm

America before everyone else. -.-

stop helping everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm

oooooh u guys sound like every other asian nerd at my school. SOLDIERS KILL PEOPLE. I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL. THIS WAR HAS NO MEANING AND THE TROOPS ARE SUPPORTING IT. AMERICA SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT. wat do schools teach u. anarchist bs?
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

actually theyre providing REAL FACTUAL data... not like u assuming u know the death tolls lidiot (fairly odd parents ftw)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 pm

Sun wrote:
AMERICA SUCKS BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT.

The only ppl that are going to say America sucks are ppl from other countries......

Sun wrote:
wat do schools teach u. anarchist bs?

I doubt you know what actual anarchists really support. And I hope you are not trying to label anyone who supports peace instead of war as an anarchist or as un-american, because that would just mean you watching WAY too much FOX propaganda.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm

rofl at fox... and sun was callin me a redneck too rofl
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
toothpicks
~King of Imagination Land~
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:00 pm

yea sun stop acting like u know more than we do on the war
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 pm

ur dumb ass who thinks only 3000 has died in the war so far probably knows the LEAST out of us....

and the marines dont do shit in Iraq why? Cuz we're not really sending that many troops over... its mostly UN troops now... and the Marines wouldnt waste their time patrolling somewhere so far in the shitter
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm

i know 3000 troops didnt die more but i was giving an example and i dont mind you guys supporting peace i do too im just saying wat every asian nerd in my school thinks so stfu blacklight idc if ur dads in the fbi or cia or shit like that. u dont even care about our country do you. u only care about ADMIN. but guess wat the clans over bitch suck on that. and mr mike i didnt mean u so chill out man fucking rednecked asian
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 pm

ur a moron if u dont think I care about the country... I do, MORE THAN U cuz Im not an idiot who goes RAA RAA GO MARINES! about everything... I actually think and believe in things that I know are best for the country... clearly ur unaware of the fact that 72% of our GNI (Gross National Income) has gone to war efforts over the past 6 years... a span of time in which we've been hit by draught, hurricanes, terrorist efforts (not 9/11 tahts 7 years), as well as a large amount of civil unrest under a leader no one believes in anymore... and ur telling me we should keep fighting with soldiers? no we should spend the fraction of the cost of sending 1,000 troops over there on making two more atom bombs and just hit Iran to end this
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

owned
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm

thank u toothpicks... I no longer despise u... stay off my cock and ur welcome into the new ASM as far as Im concerned
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 pm

nukes bs take ur redneck bullshit elsewhere i dont care wat the military and government do i only support the troops. and your telling dont let the troops do what they r willing to do and just use nukes and kill innocent people that have nothing to do with any of this? wat does iran have to do with this they havent done anything except engineer nuclear power and maybe nukes. and saying i think hes got bombs lets show them some of our bombs .BOOM BOOM WHOS GOT BALLS NOW THATS RIGHT USA ALL THE WAY!! U AND UR SHITHOLE LAND R JUST A GIANT CRATER NOW NO ONES GOT BOMBS BUT US BIOTCH!! lol maybe not that but i love my country and i respect that you do too thanks for agreeing on sumthing with me =)
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm

sun u clearly ahve no idea of the situation in iraq...

WHO DO YOU THINK WE'RE FIGHTING THERE IRAQ? NO U IDIOT! We're fighting Iranian terrorist groups who are trying to maintain their foothold in Iraq... theres no such things as "innocent people" in wartime moron... if you support the opposition in a war, you are no longer inoocent... and ur calling me a redneck when you're bein the gay patriot country music loving hic who's all GO TROOPS KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT! and IF YOU DONT FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY UR A PUSSY! THAT is a redneck thing to say...
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:12 pm

isnt the main terrorist country afghanistan now
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 am

naw rofl... afghani terrorsts are too underequiped to really be a threat to us but IRAN has nukes up the butthole... CIA believes they have at least 8 maybe more
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am

Yeah afghani terrorists can only afford pocket knifes while iragi terroirists will blow heads off with an ak
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am

iraqi*
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:47 am

Without war, there is no peace...
Just wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 am

Iranian* shadow... there are no iraqi terrorists... just Iranian terrorists situated in Iraq

So true Stone... tahts why anyone who is like WAR SUCKS! NO WAR!!! need to get out of my country because without war... there is no America... there is no wealth... there is no global power... and most of all... there is no status... you know who never fights in wars? AUSTRALIA! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show some care for our troops please   show some care for our troops please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show some care for our troops please
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Seriousness-
Jump to: