The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates and TTF

Go down 
+8
toothpicks
Colonel Midget
Demon Killer
Extreme
Shadow
BlackLight
Skippy
WoshiStone
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pwningpanda
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
pwningpanda

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 pm

ASM FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
~King of Imagination Land~
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 pm

I do not like sea bear very much. But he shouldbt be leader. He was in clan for what 1 week tops?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Sorry toothipicks misunderstood and blacklight no
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:13 pm

demon killer in these new clans, you have no power so no you dont tell me no, I say whatever I want... in fact I dont know what ur "no" is in reference to... cuz HnS (Hide n Seek) maps are AWESOME!

and rofl at pwning panda... in for like 2 days and now hes ASM FOR LIFE!!! dude ur one of the main reasons ASM broke up, sad to say... yea ur the "new member" that midget accepted without Andy's input
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 am

Don't be blaming blacklight...I don't like you very much at all. But I am now done with css and am going to stop paying for the servers. Although even so.. i am willing to keep asm alive. Those of you that can afford and are paying for the servers, I will allow you to inherit the ASM clan name. I will have to decide later who will be the new leadeers. But long live asm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:49 am

actually blacklight it kinda your fault because at least pwningpanda was let in by a leader while you just put the tag on and said ANDY ACCEPTED ME. i even asked andy twice and he said he never accepted you NEVER. he even told you to take the tag off but you refused and told everyone you were in asm and going to get admin after like 5 days
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 am

Sgt. Sun wrote:
actually blacklight it kinda your fault because at least pwningpanda was let in by a leader while you just put the tag on and said ANDY ACCEPTED ME. i even asked andy twice and he said he never accepted you NEVER. he even told you to take the tag off but you refused and told everyone you were in asm and going to get admin after like 5 days

If that happened, it's the leader's faults..
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:06 am

SEE THATS WHY IM GETTING HNS SERVER SO U CAN LAUGH AT THE DUMBASS CTS WHEN THEY WALK RIGHT PAST U AND DONT NOTICE U (i have 2 show all new hns players my good spots in CAL Maps)
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am

So wait midget you wont be leader so some random noob is going to be leader?... or are you going to take your co leaders or what cuz sea bear has been saying he's leader and yesterday he said everyone in asm were noobs especially the co leaders so i perm banned him.... and yell at me if you want.... if he leads this clan im out if anyone gets leader just because they pay im out .... madnezz is okay if you give him leader though....
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 am

sgt sun drop that bullshit andy is just confused and... stupid... Very Happy jk boyfriend... we still on for saturday night? hahaha

but no I WAS accepted and first INVITED by andy pending approval from midget who eventually did... then YOU started makin shit up and they got confused
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Blacklight you did start a lot of this drama.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm

I agree with richard Very Happy and Demon: I will ahve to see, SEA BEAR is not the fucking leader idk where the hell that idea came from....idc if u perm ban him
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 pm

WOOT WOOT Midget i knew you wouldnt care! cuz i alrdy did haha
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Lol i remember that. He was like "everyone in asm was a noob till i came along. Especially the co ldrs"
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Then i was like Hey PERM BANNED!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 pm

wow midget funny of u to say that when he was in earlier killing me every round for no reaosn in front of ur face and it took u to leave so we could voteban him before he stopped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates and TTF   Pirates and TTF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates and TTF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Seriousness-
Jump to: