The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting back ASM

Go down 
+7
toothpicks
Shadow
Extreme
Skippy
WoshiStone
BlackLight
Madnezz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-31

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

I want ASM back, this is silly and i don't like choosing between the two. I want it back the way it was, it's basically TTF vs Pirate. If you join Pirate, you become rivals with TTF which is stupid. I know that the hosties servers are going down and everything, even the texture server shut down because Kimdead couldn't pay, but it will be up again very soon. I have 2 servers right now which I could make hosties, Black.Panther said he will donate 2 servers aswell. I'm not too sure about Sea Bear, but I heard he got us a server, and we still have Alex's gungame. Extreme might donate us his hns server. We were a really popular clan and to just let it go like that? Andy, Midget can't you guys just make up already, I thought you guys were tight in rl. Besides, R-Lan is trying to takeover by making a hosties clan. We need all the old members back or else it's not actually ASM anymore. Anyone that wants to re-join ASM say I.
ASM FTW
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:22 pm

r lan isnt doin shit lol... it'll go down soon... but yea remake asm with ONE leader and some co leaders... someone should make a vote on who the leader is between midget and andy...
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
~King of Imagination Land~
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

I! ASM rocks. Now when i look up zm_lila_panic a lot of the non zm is hosties. We need to be the best.
BRING ASM BACK!
But if we cant do it, TTF and Pirate should share one hosties server.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:29 pm

I AGREE ASM IS BACK
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:30 pm

I
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm sure it wouldn't be very difficult if people do really want to join back, that's the only thing holding us back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:19 pm

IIIIIII...but I need to be 100% sure that ppl are donating servers, because i dont want this happening again.
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm

once again...i mean, grasshoppa left, andy left, legendary left, and other ppl have left how can asm come back without them
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm

I and even without them we can have asm....
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 am

Now I never got to be in ASM and it was fun even for non-ASM members but to let ASM go that quickly is just immature.

And like someone else said, Andy and Rudy know each other in real life. Just fix the problem and move on.

I don't know all the occurrences but I read that one of the reasons was the new members.

If you had a Vent or set up a Teamspeak on one computer, it'd be so easy to just go to another channel and ask each other.

Not only but both of you are leaders, why do you even need the other person's acceptance??
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am

cuz they made some pact before about never doing things without each other's approval

and mr mike told u to change ur avatar negro so do it
Back to top Go down
empathy
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
empathy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-12

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:52 pm

if people want a server so bad, then they donate it. and blacklight, if your so mad about ado's avatar, make one about him? its pretty easy. u look asain, u could prolly do it
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 pm

im not mad about it, im just sayin mr mike told me he told ado to take it down... u hop off my dick why dont cha
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 am

I!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting back ASM Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting back ASM   getting back ASM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting back ASM
Page 1 of 1