The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers

Go down 
+9
Colonel Midget
Skippy
veggies
toothpicks
Demon Killer
death12
Sgt. D.Pup
deathspawn
BlackLight
13 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Empty
PostSubject: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:47 am

AlieNation wrote:
If you don't want to read this EXTREMELY long post, just skip to the section after the large gap.

As many different admins and high ranking members of ASM know, I, though an ass when I play, never break ANY rules of ANY kind on either CT or T. That being said, I was votebanned by a group of idiots tonight after the server was reset, including someone who was perma banned on the old server (Lil Viet), but was able to return after the reset.

By the way, Madnezz, and admin on Hosties #2, can testify that I did NOTHING wrong.

# 8 "Brightly colored ass faggots" STEAM_0:0:16319639 22:26 57 0 active
"Player Brightly colored ass faggots voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 6 votes required
Brightly colored ass faggots : Fuck you dude stop flaming you need to fucking chill out."

This, a reference to me saying don't move, and him turning around, and consequently being headshot. I see no rule broken here. NOR is a voteban a necessary punishment were it the case anyway. This kid continued to say how he's "friends" with Death and whatever and how he would not get any punishment for votebanning me, as the countless others have.
I request at least a week ban, especially after I warned him at least 10 times about the consequences of an unrighteous voteban.

# 11 "Generalfoe" STEAM_0:1:3991336 20:01 76 0 active
Player Generalfoe voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 5 votes required

This fool said nothing, so I would assume that he just votebanned me because he saw Bright doing it and then thought I must have done something wrong so like a good little kid who doesn't have his own mind would, he followed suit. I don't think he should have any punishment laid upon him.
I request no ban on him, but if an admin does see one fit, I would not argue against it.

At this point, Bright and I got into some dispute over a CT typing him to follow him, and me commanding on my mic to do no such thing and stay on the wall. As a bitch, ignorant of the rule concerning typing commands (a mic can override ANY typed command), he followed. I shot him, he flipped out, and then more people followed his gay suit and votebanned me.

# 9 "ÐΐŞŦŲЯßĘĐ" STEAM_0:0:9257372 20:10 107 0 active
Player ÐΐŞŦŲЯßĘĐ voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 4 votes required
Brightly colored ass faggots : everyone voteban this flaming faggot
Brightly colored ass faggots : death is my friend stfu
Brightly colored ass faggots : so hes not going to ban me fag

Disturbed is a plain idiot who was initially telling me to "shut the hell up you fag" because I "take the game too seriously" which I don't see as any fault or any reason to voteban for that matter. He then began mic spamming music so that I could not communicate with my mic, and was personally muted by most other players until he all but stopped. Later he would do what most bitch ass kids do on the server and mic spam "LA LA LA LA LA!" so I again could not talk. I tried votebanning, but being that the entire T team was convinced that I was breaking some "No assholing" rule, no one followed suit.
I am requesting at least a week ban on him as well.

As you can see this is also where Bright began bitching about how Death was his friend. Death if you know this assclown, tell him how the game is played.

# 6 "CGi|Selda|☆|14|†[R]ockli†" STEAM_0:1:14162137 25:56 108 0 active
Player CGi|Selda|☆|14|†[R]ockli† voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 3 votes required

This is the idiotic CT who, as I mentioned before, was trying to get the T to follow him, as I tried to overrule his typed command with my mic. I found later that he called Bright to give him an M4 that he would later kill me with, and then call me a "FAG."

Masterlight : ow i got shot
Masterlight : who shot me
Masterlight : selda y u shoot me

And as you can see by this, Selda was shooting Ts at random throughout the game. I have more proof from the console report that I copied and pasted, but am too lazy to find it.
I request at least a 48 hour ban on this guy. He clearly does not know the rules.

Soon a mic spammer named Bob began playing OBNOXIOUSLY loud music so:

Player ДLϊεήД†ϊθή voted to ban Bob, 6 votes required
Player WS//.:V.I.E.T.N.I.N.J.A.-{cD}- voted to ban Bob, 5 votes required

But again the idiotic T team didn't voteban, so Vietninja, the only other sane person present except Madnezz, and I were left out in the dark.
I don't know what his ID is because he either left, or changed his name before I began getting the IDs via my "status" bind.

# 7 "mr Blonde" STEAM_0:0:19347225 23:07 112 0 active
Player mr Blonde voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 2 vote required

This idiot was on CT, and was being votebanned when I first came in the server. I was the 4th to voteban him, but apparently the voteban was never accomplished. He was apparently giving ridiculous commands, and acted very annoyingly. So for the rest of the game I tried my best to shut him up completely. In any case thought he was apparently acting stupid enough to get votebanned, even if it was by these idiots, and he votebanned me, a voteban that again, had no reasonable cause.
I request a 48 hour ban on him.

# 26 "-[P2K]- ⓢ Lil Vi3t" STEAM_0:1:19671862 00:46 112 0 active
Player -[P2K]- ⓢ Lil Vi3t voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 1 vote required

And look who it is. Lil Viet was banned by Death earlier today before the server was hacked for a week for the stupidest things any CT has ever done. I told Midget of the situation soon after, and he told me he would perma ban him. And since the server reset, his ban was lifted, unfortunately for us.
I request a perma ban on this freakin scum of the earth. He was killing Ts and making ridiculous demands with someone named Warhead earlier today that Death and I told them countless times they could not do. This voteban is the final stab in the heart of the chicken (-Lil Mama rofl).

# 12 "๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ." STEAM_0:0:12370642 18:11 104 0 active
Player ๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ. voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 0 votes required

And the final idiot. Night ealier had this to say about my threat to them of being banned for votebanning me.

๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ. : PUP IS THE LEADER
๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ. : HE IS ON MY FRIENDS LIST
war or hell : d pup isnt leader
ДLϊεήД†ϊθή : mine too no one cares
ДLϊεήД†ϊθή : as is andy and as is midget
ДLϊεήД†ϊθή : and pup is NOT the leader
ДLϊεήД†ϊθή : moron...

And so he was the final voteban. Thought he may not have started the voteban, and he may not have been as big of a retard as the others listed above, he was warned MANY times of the consequences.
I am requesting at least a 48 hour ban on him.

If you took the time to read ALL THIS, I thank you sincerely and respect you for taking the time to read it. As much as people think I am a tight ass, in a hostage situation, or even a hostage simulation, you have to be.

And if you don't want to read it and trust my judgment. Here is a brief synopsis.

# 8 "Brightly colored ass faggots" STEAM_0:0:16319639 22:26 57 0 active
"Player Brightly colored ass faggots voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 6 votes required
Ban for at least a week: Started the voteban complaining of my "don't move" rule which EVERYONE uses.

# 9 "ÐΐŞŦŲЯßĘĐ" STEAM_0:0:9257372 20:10 107 0 active
Player ÐΐŞŦŲЯßĘĐ voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 4 votes required
Ban for at least a week: Mic spamming, getting other Ts to voteban me, acting like a complete dipshit.

# 6 "CGi|Selda|☆|14|†[R]ockli†" STEAM_0:1:14162137 25:56 108 0 active
Player CGi|Selda|☆|14|†[R]ockli† voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 3 votes required
Ban for at least 48 hours: Failing to recognize the sovereignty of a CT with a mic over the orders of one without, as well as shooting Ts for no reason.

# 7 "mr Blonde" STEAM_0:0:19347225 23:07 112 0 active
Player mr Blonde voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 2 vote required
Ban for at least 48 hours: Annoying people, mic spamming, screaming into mic, giving Ts ridiculous demands, ignoring my threats against him if he votebanned me.

# 26 "-[P2K]- ⓢ Lil Vi3t" STEAM_0:1:19671862 00:46 112 0 active
Player -[P2K]- ⓢ Lil Vi3t voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 1 vote required
Perm ban him: He was perma banned earlier by Midget before the server reset for very obvious reasons that Death can tell you about.

# 12 "๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ." STEAM_0:0:12370642 18:11 104 0 active
Player ๖ۣۜNight|ŁĐЯ. voted to ban ДLϊεήД†ϊθή, 0 votes required
Ban for at least 48 hours: Failed to recognize the lack of reason for my voteban after numerous threats by me. He had a chance to not do it, and was the last to do so.

If all these bans go through, I thank you much. If any of these go without any logical reason, well, it better not happen again.
terrora wrote:
ok in truth I read the start and skipped end -.-
But yes, I agree with this, I also made a post on using an admins name in vain= and i say a ban...
terrora wrote:
.... so I permed viet and so did midget...
AlieNation wrote:
terrora wrote:
.... so I permed viet and so did midget...
thank you terrora...
By the way, that idiot Brightly Colored Rocko, he changed his name when he rejoined... came back later with AEon Deltanoob and the two of them were spamming and killing hosties... me in particular... with ASM members ON, Mike and Madnezz... we were able to voteban deltanoob... but again... they should both be banned for at least a week... I am sorry to say I don't have deltanoob's ID on me...
Please ban all suggested the the time suggested.
I DO have one exception, Night LDR was on later and he helped me and other people voteban Deltanoob... thought he did nothing about Bright... I believe that should be worth an exemption...
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am

i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Sgt. D.Pup
~King of Imagination Land~

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am

me neither
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cartman1029
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:26 pm

lol he fails
Back to top Go down
death12
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:54 pm

who is brightly colored ass fagget I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM
Back to top Go down
death12
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:07 pm

IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BAN ALL THERE BUTS CAUSE I DONT KNOW THE BRIGHLTY ASS GAGGET DUDE BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:31 pm

umm death as alien posted a big ass thing that i cba'd to read make it sort coz i dont get it!
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:39 pm

IT MUST BE TRUE ITS LIEK 999999 Pages long so it must be tru
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 pm

holy shit thats one big ass post
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:46 am

that was a really long post =\
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Skippy
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:09 am

I've seen longer.
But not on this website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:17 am

ok wtf if u read taht i give u 10 bucks
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:24 am

Longer<---LINK

Also longer <---LINK
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
Death50
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Death50

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: lol   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 am

toothpicks wrote:
holy shit thats one big ass post

Lol i was there when all that shit happened... Some fucked up shit

I must be ill or some shit cause i just read that whole FUCKING POST! But i need to pass time consider my steam and css is fucked up(re-installing). And there is jack shit to do around here =.=
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm

They shouldn't all get banned really. Just a warning a couple times, then a kick maybe? Banning is harsh, especially if its permanent. If you guys ban someone try to make it only temporarily.
Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Colonel Midget wrote:

I read it.... okay maybe not this time but i actually did read it on the other forums a while ago so gimme my 10 bucks bitch... haha
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Colonel Midget wrote:
lol i tried to read it but i couldnt help myself so i just skimmed through it.
do i get half the price? 5$? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:43 pm

NO ITS ALL MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SAY
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:31 pm

dont ban these guys their cool i played wit them they listen good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers   this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this was posted earlier... Votebanners, Abusers, and Mic Spammers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: Ban Center :: Request a ban-
Jump to: