The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?

Go down 
+14
shamifar8
Mario
Sgt. Sun
BlackLight
Skippy
Extreme
Ado
Demon Killer
Madnezz
toothpicks
WoshiStone
Mr.Mike
Kearo (Houdini)
Colonel Midget
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colonel Midget
~King of Imagination Land~
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Empty
PostSubject: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Okay since Mr. Mike is retarded and took my forums administration away we're gonna post this here. If you THINK you have what it takes to be a co leader or a leader post it in the RANDOM section (aka here) and I'll have a look, as well as with andy's permission. Again, do not be upset if you are not selected. And also you BETTER SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU *WILL AND CAN DO!* If there is abuse or bad leadership you will be demoted or kicked. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Hmmm.... Nah... I can lead but nobody listens unless they are not jerks who mic spam and just do random shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Midget wrote:
Okay since Mr. Mike is retarded and took my forums administration away we're gonna post this here.

wtf, i didn't touch anyone's forum administration........ Suspect

Anyways i think i would be a good leader/co-leader cuz im a pretty cool guy. I know a lot of people that play on the servers and i also play a lot. I have many ideas, like forming a clan roster and things like that which would get the clan more organized.

Ummm, and if you don't pick me then you should pick Madnezz cuz he is responsible and sexy.
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Um, i might wanna be a Co-leader, what does a co-leader have to do?
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 pm

WoshiStone wrote:
Um, i might wanna be a Co-leader, what does a co-leader have to do?

kiss the ass of the leader
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 pm

I think I have what it takes to be a leader/co leader. I don't abuse my admin powers, i'm online a lot in the servers too, i try to lead our team in scrims when its basically just run and gun, i get along with a lot of people and know quite a few that come into the servers. I can provide a server for ASM and think of ideas to improve the clan. If I don't get picked I'm fine with it and recommend Alex, Demon Killer, and Mr. Mike since they are all fun to play with, Responsible with their powers, and do their part in the clan. Also Mike is sexy.
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:03 am

I think i have what it takes to be a leader because i am already a responsible co leader and i have previous experience leading clans with Cockazn for those of you who remember him... I am on a pretty good amount of the time and when people ask me to do something i most likely will do it right off... I cant give money to the clan seeing as i have none for myself and all money that i do get goes to my dirtbike : /. I can improve the clan by getting rid of all that don't deserve to be in the wonderful clan of asm. I can give new ideas because i have had previous experience with Huge clans as in Hellzone and Hellfire which were 2 of the biggest clans i have seen that could keep it together they've been going for longer than 2 years now and i can take my experience with them and put it to good use in this clan... If i dont get picked as leader i reccomend Madnezz and Alex for leader...

-Thanks Demon Killer
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:30 am

Mike: GIMME MY FORUMS ADMINISTRATION BACK THEN lol.
Madnezz: yea, your mostly responsible; although cut down on the mic spamming
Demon: try to get a better pc, stop lagging and dont be such a noob all the time Very Happy

*Still deciding*

And one more thing: please tell me if you know how to work FTP
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 am

Demon Killer wrote:
I think i have what it takes to be a leader because i am already a responsible co leader and i have previous experience leading clans with Cockazn for those of you who remember him... I am on a pretty good amount of the time and when people ask me to do something i most likely will do it right off... I cant give money to the clan seeing as i have none for myself and all money that i do get goes to my dirtbike : /. I can improve the clan by getting rid of all that don't deserve to be in the wonderful clan of asm. I can give new ideas because i have had previous experience with Huge clans as in Hellzone and Hellfire which were 2 of the biggest clans i have seen that could keep it together they've been going for longer than 2 years now and i can take my experience with them and put it to good use in this clan... If i dont get picked as leader i reccomend Madnezz and Alex for leader...

-Thanks Demon Killer

YES PLEASE.
ALEX TOO
I don't care if you guys delete THIS.

Kearo, I don't think you're understanding enough to be leader.
THATS MY HONEST OPINION.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:53 am

Colonel Midget wrote:
Mike: GIMME MY FORUMS ADMINISTRATION BACK THEN lol.
Madnezz: yea, your mostly responsible; although cut down on the mic spamming
Demon: try to get a better pc, stop lagging and dont be such a noob all the time Very Happy

*Still deciding*

And one more thing: please tell me if you know how to work FTP

Im always the noob.... Well since you have no administrative powers i get to call you a noob Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i cant get a new pc and i havent been lagging to bad lately.... i might know how to work ftp if i dont i can figure it out
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:55 am

This is who I think should be leaders and co leaders: Demon (leader) Sgt D Pup (leader) Mr Mike (co ldr) Stone (co ldr) Madnezz (co ldr)
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Demon Killer leader
Alex leader
Grasshoppa leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Extreme is cool too. He should also get Co_Ldr/admin. He plays by the rules, and plays a lot when no one else is playing. I wake up at like 9 Am and only extreme is sometimes on.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 pm

dude who wakes up at 9 lol
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:13 pm

I DO! And plus school starts this monday for me, so i need to get use to waking up at 6:30...
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm

As much as Im not in ASM... as I keep saying before my posts lol...

Leaders: Alex, Demon Killer (D Pup u dont seem to ever do anything lol)
Co-Leaders: Mr Mike, D Pup, Madnezz

Grasshoppa left skippy lol
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm

me i lead in scrims somtimes. and i wouldnt abuse cause im too lazy to ban some asshole ill have some fun with him like slap him freeze him then teleport him into a truck lol
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:42 pm

lol yea i can stop mic spamming, i mostly do it when you do though lol.
and yes i know how to use ftp Surprised
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 pm

where the hell did mario come from? nevermind I dont even feel like getting in another flame war... clearly NO ONE is even POSSIBLY thinking of making sun a leader...

btw anyone who is planning to nominate warassassin (rofl) please dont... abuses his RCON (htf does he have rcon) way too much
Back to top Go down
Mario
Hostie
Hostie
Mario

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Blacklight trust me when i tell you this.... watch your back you never know where and how you will get banned so just watch youself
Back to top Go down
shamifar8
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
shamifar8

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:55 am

I think I deserve to be a leader because I get along with pretty much everybody. I play by the rules in every server and make sure that everyone else does too. If I see someone breaking the rules I usually take their Steam ID and get a demo just in case it is needed and report it to the forums. I also have experienced having admin powers and do not abuse them.

Luv Ya
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am

FTP is E A Z for me.
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:10 am

I think i deserve to be a co-leader because i've played quite alot and i only play on our servers(96% of the time). I have seen a lot of people not playing fair and i would like to take advantages of them by telling them to stop breaking rules. I can get along with people. I only hate when they dont like us. I just join the gang who hates who if you understand what i mean ;)I may not be the best player, but i can be a great leader Smile And i know whats best for ASM. And i can organize things too cuz latly i think your lazy midget lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 am

im on 24/7 searching for hackers and cuz i wanna get on before my bro cuz he usually gets on first and takes forever so i do it back, XD
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:55 am

Im mostly leaning towards Mike Demon and Madnezz as leaders.....Mike and Demon can you guys pay for servers? Demon you'll have to research ftp. *Still not decided* And as for co ldrs, im not sure....maybe extreme for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?   Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you THINK you have what it takes to be a leader?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next