The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people

Go down 
+8
Ado
Wavy
Demon Killer
toothpicks
BlackLight
Mr.Mike
WoshiStone
Extreme
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:10 pm

uhh funny story about that... hehe
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
~King of Imagination Land~
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 pm

hahahaaha
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:43 pm

whenever im on its always when they leave Very Happy so im always safe.
Ado wrote:
It's so easy to give someone admin if you have it.

Pro Tip: Take off everyone's admin and slowly build the trust between leader/members again.

Pro Tip: What Blacklight said.
and i totally agree with this. and i do believe someone from the inside is giving admin to them. cant tell who. and we need an actual admin list so we know whose admin and whose not.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 pm

I BLAME BLACK PEOPLE *coughveggiescough* lol...

but seriously, so u dont delete this post Very Happy, u have his IP cuz of the forum database dont u? well just ban that IP from the servers so he cant come on no more
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Wavy wrote:
Well... demon, since you just banned me, you probably have my steamID. Did you even bother matching it to that list?

And blacklight, noone even cares about what the fucking mayans did.

YEA I JUST BANNED TEH FUCK OUT OF YOU AND I DONT NEED TO MATCH JACK SHIT BITCH... PLUS YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT SO BAM BITCH

And blacklight sure truce.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:37 pm

thanks bro... by the way I have an idea of who gave legendary his admin back so he could give it to wavy and asiantrix... u probly already know who I have in mind but uh... re-add me on steam and I'll let u know
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 pm

dude legendary was the problem this whole time, he didnt have it taken away in the first place. i remember a while back a few days after i joined asm i was in the server when it was full, then legendary asked if someone could kick a player for his friend to join well as soon as that happened "Ninjuh" joined the game and everyone got banned. hes been keeping this a secret the whole time. legendary, and asiantrix are brothers and friends with wavy. since legendary and wavy are friends i'm sure legendary wouldn't mind. anyways here's the solution: take legendary's admin away obviously, and re-add all the admins by asking for their steam ID's on steam 1 by 1 just incase legendary or wavy replaced one or more of the client's simply with their steam id
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 am

Yea i did take legendarys admin away madnezz cuz he had been giving it out to random people remember but someone gave it back to him... : / and i just accepted you blacklight
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:41 am

dude that's racist blackLight Wat would u do if obama became prez?Oh yeahh...... he is gonna win Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:35 am

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation"

Read the bible. We're all one kind. I'd like it if you weren't so racist all the time.
Dog Eaters.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:34 am

Im a scatman
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 am

Obama might not win. All the Clinton lovers are gonna vote for McCain, cause they don't like Obama
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:49 pm

WTF....... THIS IS ABOUT ME OWNING WAVY NOT PRESIDENCY
Back to top Go down
Wavy
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy
Wavy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Well... If this kid that you call "legendary" were to have given me admin, then some idiot would of had to give him admin giving powers in the first place.

I still don't know why you guys think that I would hack a server. And I don't know what this blacklight kid has against me... He apparently got kicked out of asm, so if I did hack the server, shouldn't he be on my side?
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:35 pm

wavy, is that a blue nose as ur avatar?
Back to top Go down
Wavy
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy
Wavy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:20 pm

It's you.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 am

Wavy makes the points so true yet could anyone trust you. I dont have anything against you -not really-
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:33 am

wow ur a freakin idiiot if u still actually think Im racist... grow up little shits
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 am

Blacklight is a chubby chaser Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm

wavy where do u live ill mail u the evidence i recorded on my video camera, give me the address and ill mail u the tape or cd w/e
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 pm

veggies wrote:
dude that's racist blackLight Wat would u do if obama became prez?Oh yeahh...... he is gonna win Smile

how do u know he's gonna win......election is not for awhile
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm

obama < mccain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people   Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosties 1 Hacked by some anonomous people
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2