The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties

Go down 
+13
Lelouch
toothpicks
AsianTrix
Death50
Kearo (Houdini)
Monkey
alex
terrora
Colonel Midget
Sgt. D.Pup
Demon Killer
deathspawn
BlackLight
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 am

rofl at monkey cuz I remember who ur talkin about with that... haha yea so Im a strict ct, midget has told me to loosen up, and I am... as I told him the reaosn Im such a doucheburger in game is cuz im not in school right now so all i can do is sit at home and get pissedoff at idiots... so im like perpetually POd...

but no I am not in it ONLY for admin... it was simply a request I put out there... Im in... honestly... for the tag... dumbasses like this AEON clan and other doucheburgers like to voteban me and redeyez because 1. we're good, and 2. we are dicks... lol... wearing the tag would prevent them, and if they do, get them banned...

but yea I wont be such a doucheburger in the near future cuz with school starting back up, I'll have to get back to work, and won't have time for the game as much, and so I'll be more chill... promise...

so let me in?
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:16 am

Alien, the tag wont protect from getting votebanned

theres people who voteban all ASM member just cause they ARENT admins.
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:43 pm

I got votebanned when I did not have my mic....
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:10 pm

I dont get votebanned ever.... lol and kearo why exactly did they?
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:24 pm

cuz I kept killing them and giving them orders when I typed it down. When the guys died that had mics on our team the Ts said we do not have to listen to you at all, so they just ran around and I killed them by saying get back on the wall.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm

lmao Kearo I hate idiots like that who dont know the goddamn rules
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:58 pm

hahaha agreed
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:07 am

well if they dont know the rules.. TELL THEM and make sure you make it fun for them or they will never come back on to play...
Back to top Go down
Death50
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Death50

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: LOL   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 am

Demon Killer wrote:
aww i hate strict people reminds me of teachers but maybe he aint as bad.... lol

Blacklight is fucking stricter then most teachers i know... He's fun on T but ct "GET THE FUCK ON THE WALL! DEATHWISH YOU KNOW WHAT "WALL" IM TALKING ABOUT IM NOT KIDDING!... sometimes i think he's gonna burst...
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 pm

I think death's admin should be taken away and given to blacklight. Blacklight would be a responsible admin, but we should limit his ban to 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 pm

death shouldnt lose his admin, he usually is responsible with it.

Why should did you bring that up? It has nothing to do with BlackLight getting admin.
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm

hmmm "usually." ...usually when andy and midget are around!?!?!
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
~King of Imagination Land~
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

asian, u dont know the kind of pandemonium it would cause to give blacklight admin. there would be bans every 5 minutes. i saw him with voteban
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:31 pm

yeah, but right now there is a lack of admins and hes always on. And I also don't want him to have a permanent ban ability
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 pm

I play with him a lot even when he doesnt know it, and no ASM are even on.

Yes, he slays people. but thats when they kill for no reason.

He is kinda crazy about that but at least they learn their lesson

at least he doesnt really ABUSE admin, and he bans ppl who mess up, unlike some people.

And he doesnt go all...
BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM
when people Dont NEED

BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM BOOMBOOM
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:23 pm

why do u get admin before me? IM WAAYYY COOOLERR
cuz IM CHINESEEEEEEEEEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Who the fuck is blacklight i just come back from 3-4 days of being away and theres a new admin wtf!?!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:06 am

Demon, BlackLight=AlieNation

*slap*

read more!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 am

Yea i figured it out as i read more of the forums lolz
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm

so... whats the final verdict boy? Andy and MIdget are MIA... Alex too... so its up to u and d pup demon... whats the final decision?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Well andy just got back so its actually up to him
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm

well... then that sucks cuz hes got to re-read the ENTIRE THREAD!... omg... gonna take forever
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

roflz yea yea
Back to top Go down
shamifar8
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
shamifar8

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:27 pm

when alienation gets admin its gonna be BANAMANIA IN THIS HOE MOTHAFUCKA!!!
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:52 pm

roflzzzzz shami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties   AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AlieNation Admin Request On Both Hosties
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next