The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama VS Mccain

Go down 
+4
toothpicks
Shadow
Extreme
Mr.Mike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:10 pm

This is going to be an organized "debate".

Post why you support who you support and give reasons why.

If you are responding to another post be sure to use quotes on the pieces that are important.

LETS GET IT STARTED!!

I support Obama for many reasons, but mainly because he has proved he thinks in a rational and logical manner, unlike his opponent and the current president.

Mccain represents all the old ways of politics that we have gotten used to, such as big tax cuts for oil companies and the wealthy. and wars that seem to have no end.
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Mccain (not being racist i just think hes better and cuz im a republican
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Reasons plz.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
~King of Imagination Land~
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Obama is a conservative, a former member of the Senate, with strong words, but little experience. He is a trustworthy man, but I do not belive he is well fit for this country.

McCain, however, has multiple experiences in strong political jobs for almost 10 years. He is older, but he is very wise and has more experience. He is still slightly a conservative. He will not tolerate things such as the Bush Administration spending 500 billion dollars a year for defusing a few car bombs. He is for the war in Iraq, but he is not for wasting any material of any kind. While Obama is for higher taxes, abortion, discounted medical care, and gay marriage. McCain, on the other hand, is for lower taxes, lower gas prices, no abortion, and no gay marriage.

I belive that McCain is the most truthful, experienced, and knowledgeable candidate.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Shadow wrote:
While Obama is for higher taxes, abortion, discounted medical care, and gay marriage. McCain, on the other hand, is for lower taxes, lower gas prices, no abortion, and no gay marriage.

Mcain and Obama have the same stance on gay marriage, and that is they do not support them and instead support civil unions.

Obama is not "for" abortion, but asserts that women should have a choice.

I dont see how discounted medical care is a bad thing.

Mccain has been advocating offshore drilling which would not have any effect on gas prices for 12-15 YEARS.

Mccain is for lower taxes, and those lower taxes would be for the wealthy and big corporations.
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Mccain.

Mccain has been through total hell. Captured in the Vietnam War and held captive for 5 1/2 years. And he was tortured and put in solitary confinement. AND he was offered early release but refused because his other men weren't going to be released with him. I mean, this guy has guts. He knows what it's like to be a strong leader and give his men morale. What has Obama done? Not much. He's pretty much been the nerd in school and now thinks he can lead a country. He is good with speeches and such, but that won;t cut it. He has no expierience in something as big as being President. I also don't like how his wife said she was proud of her country for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 am

toothpicks wrote:
Mccain.

Mccain has been through total hell. Captured in the Vietnam War and held captive for 5 1/2 years. And he was tortured and put in solitary confinement. AND he was offered early release but refused because his other men weren't going to be released with him. I mean, this guy has guts. He knows what it's like to be a strong leader and give his men morale. What has Obama done? Not much. He's pretty much been the nerd in school and now thinks he can lead a country. He is good with speeches and such, but that won;t cut it. He has no expierience in something as big as being President. I also don't like how his wife said she was proud of her country for the first time.

Yep, he has been a POW and served in the military. So obviously you would think that he holds our brothers in arms in the highest regard. But that is blatantly false by looking at his voting record. McCain voted against health care funding for our troops and veterans in 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. And he did not vote for the G.I bill. His ACTIONS make it clear why deployed troops donated 6 time more money to Obama than to Mccain (source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/14/AR2008081403348.html) .

And you are right that Obama did well in school. But it is contrasted by Mccain's school performance which was barely passing; he graduate in the bottom 5 of his class in the Naval Acedemy of 894 students.

If you are going to get worked up over a misunderstood comment by a Obama's wife then you should be equally or more angry about the comment John Mccain said about America. John Mccain said "I really didn't love america until I was deprived of her company". ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hVeWZjB8zM&NR=1 )
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 pm

did u just call obama a conservative when u clearly just stated hes for many new radical ideas? lol...

case and point, this country is founded on a democracy... and obama's campaign is of choice... being able to choose upon many... albeit questionable things but still he gives choice while Mccain limits people's choices based on what he considers "morals"... I think Obama's plans for Iraq are idiotic, that he thinks pulling out as soon as possible WON'T result in what happened in Vietnam is absurd, but at the same time Mccain's COMMITTMENT to iraq is frightening... why can't we just have a president who sees it both ways? lol and Obama's push for higher taxes, though it may not be beneficial for YOU is almost COMPLETELY NECESSARY for our nation which is trillions of dollars in debt becase of... well... as it comes down to... the war...
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 pm

I vote Obama . But McCain might win, because all the Hilary lovers might vote for McCain instead of Obama, cause Obama didn't make Hilary her VP, and so they hate her
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

stone wrote:
I vote Obama . But McCain might win, because all the Hilary lovers might vote for McCain instead of Obama, cause Obama didn't make Hilary her VP, and so they hate her

Obama not picking Hilary as VP might be his downfall. The election would be a no contest if he didn't choose the fucktard Biden.
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:56 pm

The main reason he didn't is probably he didn't want her to take charge. If Hilary was VP, then Obama would basically be VP
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Mr.Mike wrote:
Shadow wrote:
While Obama is for higher taxes, abortion, discounted medical care, and gay marriage. McCain, on the other hand, is for lower taxes, lower gas prices, no abortion, and no gay marriage.

Mcain and Obama have the same stance on gay marriage, and that is they do not support them and instead support civil unions.

Obama is not "for" abortion, but asserts that women should have a choice.

I dont see how discounted medical care is a bad thing.

Mccain has been advocating offshore drilling which would not have any effect on gas prices for 12-15 YEARS.

Mccain is for lower taxes, and those lower taxes would be for the wealthy and big corporations.

Whenever democrats EVER say that "they do not belive or stand for something" it still means that they will allow it, or let it slide. And I was watching that YouTube broadcasted debate, and when those two lesbos asled if the candidates would let them get married, and he said "Yes, I would." I will provide the podcast or a clip if u want. Discounted medical means care for immigrants/ people in poverty, which means higher taxes for average, succesfull, or wealthy people, which would basically e taking money out of our pockets without our permission and giving it to some random person in need. This is not a terrible thing, however it is still not good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:05 pm

i meant asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:10 pm

And you guys take all of these quaotes by obama and mccain and durive the wrong meaning...study it more.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm

ur 13... lol... just because of that, you arent learned enough to truly understand what backs both these people... i dont really think it would matter who obama picked as vp unless he dint pick either clinton or biden... Biden is a freakin joke lol... dont know WHAT idiots decided picking HIM was a good idea... racist punk... and picking hillary would have gotten SOME of the clinton supporters behind obama but every single white trash redneck in the south who doesnt vote would vote against the democrats because they have both a black man and a woman on the ballot...

clinton can never be Pres or VP... at least she cant be and make it work... this country is too stubborn... simply... to follow a woman... thats not sexist... it just happens to be true... and Im pointing it out... we're not ready for a woman president/VP yet... a black man yes because the black culture has taken leaps and bounds over the past decade that the female society has not
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm

so u r basically saying hes racist just because hes white?? speaking of racist...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

and just because som1 is from the south doesnt make them a white trash redneck, you fat racist bastard.
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah ,Shadow, We all know a redneck is a race yes we all know that.....It's called Discrimination
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm

ur an idiot shadow... I just lost whatever morsel of respect I have for u... Biden once made a comment regarding indian people to the effect of, you can't go to 7 eleven now without seeing some indian person... and has also made derrogatory remarks toward "all the illegal mexican people [he] knows"... ur a moron... again an example of how you DONT understand the situation...

and I didnt say everyone in the south is a redneck who won't vote for obama idiot... I said THERE IS ENOUGH IN THE SOUTH that there is no chance that obama would have won with clinton on the ballot... I think u need to go read up more on ur national current events cuz you have NO clue what youa re talking about
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

Oh, Ok. Sorry for misunderstanding. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Wow, I definitely agree with you know BlackLight, check these out.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/x1vDlfxr-e4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/x1vDlfxr-e4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cBCzQ1r00cg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cBCzQ1r00cg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6FOue81Hfqs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6FOue81Hfqs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 pm

the best part is he doesnt even think thats even a little bit racist... what an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:34 pm

i think they are both bad candidates. Mccain obviously doesnt give a shit about the troops if hes cut off their medical care and not spend a lot of cash keeping them alive in there to fight. hes not gonna support the department that helps prevent IEDs and car bombs.blacklights right we need a guy that looks both ways. we need someone who isnt spoiled and has lived the hard life.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 am

mccain is bein a little girl pickin Palin for VP... hes tryna get the hilary voters... what a fag... she is hot hot sex though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama VS Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama VS Mccain   Obama VS Mccain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama VS Mccain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Debate-
Jump to: