The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!

Go down 
+5
lASMl Venom
alex
Colonel Midget
Extreme
Lelouch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch
~King of Imagination Land~
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 am

Today I play in the mourning and i see bambam join back asm.. and all of the sudden he gets admin on the rpg server.. I was like 'wtf he just joined back and he already got admin'

Then later on today..

During the night i play again and on hosties 1.. T-dog quits fb and join back asm and HE GETS ADMIN... and im pretty sure now i know who gave him admin. Mr.Brightside.

WOW. it just kinda makes me made cuz there are people who joined way longer and doesnt have admin. and these guys just JOINED BACK TODAY.. TODAY!!
like holy fuck! im not saying i dont like these guys.. they're cool guys but comon.. Brightside is giving admin to people who just joined back......... and im pretty sure he did it cause he was the only admin on at that time when tdog got his admin. It's just not fair to other members at all and especially cause brightside was the one who gave admin. and im not sure if he gave admin to bambam but im very sure that he did because warasassin said he didnt give bambam admin.and brightside has the rcon pass too...

ps. * you can give admin to people if you have rcon pass right? If so then that proves my point and makes it even more true.*
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:46 am

alex dont remove mine war gave it 2 me
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 am

Was this on the RPG server? If so, brightside owns the RPG server so it is his decision. On the hosties, holy shit hes gonna get his admin taken away.
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:38 am

wait ye rpg? or hosties
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

Male Number of posts : 50
Humor : HACKERS!
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: i agree   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 am

i agree lelouch, its like if you quit asm your just gonna have to wait to get your admin back

brightside has no idea what hes doing with admin
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:46 pm

well then fine. bambam can keep his admin on the rpg server i guess, but on hosties 1 you should do something about mr. brightside's admin. cuz he gave admin to tdog.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 pm

lASMl Venom wrote:
i agree lelouch, its like if you quit asm your just gonna have to wait to get your admin back

brightside has no idea what hes doing with admin
yeah its like we should all quit for like a few days and go back asking mr brightside for admin if we join back.. -.-" !!
Back to top Go down
KILLERCAIN
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
KILLERCAIN

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Bambam said he never rly "quit" and that he was goofing around with the other clan
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 am

well then fine bam bam can be out of this.. but mr. brightside giving admin to tdog.. grrr
totally not fair at all. tdog clearly said he wanted to join asm again so he put on the tag and mr brightside comes into the server and gives tdog admin for joining back.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 am

Admin in Hosties #1??
Back to top Go down
Venom
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Venom

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Counter Strike, Baseball
Humor : fat people dancing
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: k   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am

lol thats ri dic.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Colonel Midget wrote:
Admin in Hosties #1??
ya brightside has admin on hosties 1. im pretty sure he has rcon pass too. otherwise he probly wouldn't of given tdog admin. and now i think tdog's admin is gone. and if it is. then he just abuses. because this would lead to the thread in abuses. because i remember the day on hosties 1 when he was giving himself scouts. .. -.-" still not fair in this whole thing. =|
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Midget Dont Give Anyone RCON Password at all not warassin idc how much he bitches at me saying this just dont give him the rcon pass anymore dont give anythe rcon pass is the best thing you can do
Back to top Go down
Venom
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Venom

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Counter Strike, Baseball
Humor : fat people dancing
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: d   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:07 pm

what is RCON?? is that so u can say shit in through the console...what do you mean pass? i don't get it Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Demon Killer wrote:
Midget Dont Give Anyone RCON Password at all not warassin idc how much he bitches at me saying this just dont give him the rcon pass anymore dont give anythe rcon pass is the best thing you can do
i totally agree 100% midget, you gave rcon to a person who donated his server. you dont even know him too well im pretty sure. and hes already abuses it like shit. just like today on hosties 1 he made up his own last requests which were god mode, to be turned into a rocket, and speedhack.
you may have not seen the whole thing, but i saw it with my own eyes and sorry for not taking a ss. next time i will for real proof.
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

Male Number of posts : 50
Humor : HACKERS!
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: k   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm

ur stupid venom, rcon is a remote control to the server...duh
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:45 pm

cut the crap Asm Venom. we all know he's ur bro
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 am

Toothpicks they have admitted to being brothers so what the hell are you doing maybe the younger one didn't know and the older one did... Think of that one?
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:05 am

The older one is the one that asked the question, because as you can see it says their ages under their names, and it clearly says the Non-Asm Venom is 18, he is the one that asked the question, while the Asm Venom is 14... Think of that one?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 pm

I did think of that one maybe the older one doesnt pay attension because he isnt so involved with this to so the younger one did know and he answered it THINK OF THAT ONE? and no one back talks me
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 pm

maybe our bad at spelling "attention". think of that one?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm

toothpicks wrote:
maybe our bad at spelling "attention". think of that one?

I dont care how i spell so stfu and way to fail at correcting me you missed the y nice one!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!   WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW! This is so ridiculous!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Seriousness-
Jump to: