The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban prophet

Go down 
4 posters

Should Prophet be banned
Yes
Ban prophet Vote_lcap92%Ban prophet Vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
No
Ban prophet Vote_lcap8%Ban prophet Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Skippy
~King of Imagination Land~
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Ban prophet Empty
PostSubject: Ban prophet   Ban prophet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:08 pm

He's being ass to every one.
And he thinks he's the best.
Here is some proof.

Quote :
I call Portal gay at least 500 times a day, when I see him. Guess who is going to be on the bans list? It starts with M and ends with H... Nothing?? MEH! I'll donate my sex to the server, logical, productive, and sexually stimulating. Sigh, every forum needs a troll with a big wooden club. Hulk smash.

Quote :
Blacklight I realized why everyone thinks your a homo, don't care if you support me or not. K THNKS BI

Quote :
Skippy, why do you exist? Perhaps to annoy intellectually superior humans such as myself. You are the coach roach of my kitchen.

Quote :
Alex why haven't you shut this one down? These people bore me.

Quote :
Your faces are stupid, but I don't say nothing. Go get aids and add a little cancer to that cocktail.

Quote :
Prophet (Owns ASM's asses)

Quote :
Traitor don't listen to Veggies, he is a deep space paradox.. I think your talentless, but who knows, maybe you can random me a few times. As for Shadow, think of him as a dying comedian. Anything he says you can't take serious, you give the kid food and he will lick your balls for a lifetime. Blacklight is a racist, he hates white people and shoots black people to feed his over sized family. Demon is a dead soul. Extreme is my padwan learner, one of the only useful ASM members. Alex burns bridges in my neighborhood, so I can safely wish a untreatable affliction upon him. Since I'm burning my bridges I should just go on and say that you'll hate Venom before you know it. Welcome to aboard and the next stop is hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Ban prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban prophet   Ban prophet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:17 pm

I hate you from in game AND the forums... letting us know YOU are Truly was a BAD idea lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Ban prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban prophet   Ban prophet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Prophet. I belive I was trying to be mature and apologize to you, So you can shove it right up your corn hole and lick my sack because that's about all people like you are good for nowadays. There isn't one thing you don't complain about, rant about, or flame on. And like I said before, stop with the overconfidence, your not even that good at CS yet all you do is insult practically every single member/former member of asm and anyone that you meet and dont like.
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Ban prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban prophet   Ban prophet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Truly, you used to be very cool, but know, your just a total douche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban prophet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban prophet   Ban prophet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban prophet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Questions-
Jump to: