The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quit or not?

Go down 
+4
Lelouch
Kearo (Houdini)
BlackLight
alex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Ok guys, look I have been thinking of quiting after having a conversation with a clan member, and realizing how far I had gone from a lot of you, and hosties. So I cant choose admins because I dont know much about u guys anymore which is my fault because I got bored of hosties and played zombie a lot. I didnt think It wud matter if I left, however several members have said, asm needs me and it will fall without me... But If I quit there is madnezz and demon killer and mr mike, but apparently all current members "look up to me as asms figure head" so I am not sure, post your thoughts on the subject
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 pm

those are the words I chose and I stick by them... so maybe u dont do a lot with admin work... maybe u dont do a lot of gaming other than ur deathmatch server... thats fine... MADNEZZ does all that... the only reason Im not asking him about things liek taht right now is he's sort of still mad at me and vice versa...

u do all the administrative work for the clan... moderating forums, requestion new suggestions and ideas... and everyone inside AND OUT of ASM knows you as our leader...

you leave, and Im pretty sure almost half of whatever number of the clan is left is going to leave with u... having 4 different leaders leave the clan isnt a very easy thing to take... u cant go... I still dont know what made u flip flop on ur decision in giving me admin or not... but we really need u here to handle the things other people dont have the time or the capacity to...
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

wow 5 connection speed cause I stealing my neighbors signal as mine is turned off, but yes a reason I can accept, and yes I suppose I do handle that wat others dont, and I AM TIRED
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 am

We have dropped in members, we are losing leaders, if we lose you then we will fall apart cuz a lot of the people came back cuz of you. It's not like you have to fight with Madnezz like Andy and Midget do.

( Now excuse me while I try to kill a spider, hopefully not venomous)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 am

well yeah i have probably spent the least amount of time with you in this clan. but i can understand that you would want to leave beacause of your "conversation" and if you are going to leave the clan and let madnezz carry all of this stuff.. well it would be difficult. especially because of this season now, SCHOOL. demon and mike i would probably say demon doesnt go on css much, well i dont see him on much or i neverd added him to my friends list LOL but mike goes on alot. hes very active. but maybe you should tell the clan to lighten up to you a bit and you should play a bit more on the servers with us. i think thats how we'll know each other a lot better. admin and leader can be discussed by you guys.. soo dont leave. its like dominoes. you leave, the rest falls.
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 am

sigh, I went to sleep at 6.20 am, it is 9.25 now, and I suppose...
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:44 am

Like we all say you leave it falls apart you were in original asm.You do all the work for the clan..........and i think the co ldrs and madnezz should at least do some work around here........Al i see em doing is talkin and having fun on servers while u just work work work ........I think as leader you should make people do more things......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 am

veggies the reason i don't do much is that i dont get as much time on as i used to, and all people really care about atm is getting admin..well most.
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:28 am

yeeee i know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 am

madnezz = pwns me everyday
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm

I still on the tip of leaving more than not
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 pm

I told black light off for a samilar comment on u, so dont!
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:24 pm

What am im suppose to do i cant do anything with the servers since on half of them i dont have admin on, the forums i delete alot of stuff that isnt needed before any of you see it... i dont have FTP or any of that so wtf am i suppose to do? Now you tell me this before you go saying that we dont do anything ffs
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:51 pm

hmm, which servers u missing admin from?? as for ftp dont have for hosties
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

alex what does that writing say (the right spray)
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:47 pm

htm alex
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 pm

kk ty
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:44 am

it was, lil viet who made it for me, but when I was in htm, and not asm
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm

I dont have it on the hosties servers... i only got it on madnezz serv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit or not?   Quit or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quit or not?
Page 1 of 1