The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All I Have Offended

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

To All I Have Offended Empty
PostSubject: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Alright, so this is my formal apology to some people I have offended in the past few days. These include Extreme who I have told on many accounts that he's a bad and abusive admin, Madnezz who I have complained to many times to do things for me and then got mad at for not doing it ASAP, Alex whom I got POed at for renegging on his decision to give me admin, and of course Shadow who I have on many occassions yelled at for abusing in his own server.

I want to make something clear: I don't have anything against any of you. You are all great people, even over a video game and in a stupid clan I can see that you are mostly good people.

But if I feel that you are not doing your job to the best of your capability, I will point it out. I am very vocal about my opinons as most of you know and relentless when someone messes up something that I could have remedied, had I the capability.

But I want to apologize for that anyway. I am a little brash at times both emotionally and verbally and I apologize. Just that having been in and out of the clan for 2 months now, and having been denied of admin as many times as I have been while some immature people

*COUGHVENOMCOUGH* Very Happy

are given admin after being in the clan for 2 or 3 weeks, has taken a toll on me as far as how I judge our current admin and situations. As much as I detest playing the blame game, when a clan goes awry, its almost always leadership's fault. And so I will be critical about things if I see you mess up, that is just who I am. I just hope that you guys can take these criticisms as a grain of salt, use them how you will, digest them however you want, and use them how you will. Everything I do in regards to our clan has no goal in mind but to make us better somehow. Just know that.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

i joined b4 u did.. how do u go first?
lol
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:53 am

vemon... someone gave it to him, not mentioning names, and I didnt find out untill someone else said "oh alex u dont mind if venom has admin" so I said whatever, as I was busy fixing clan...

As for critism, I dont even care when ppl do it to me, in less it has some sort of interesting form or whatever
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 am

I don't like the fact that people give admin to each other.......I think they should be punished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 am

yeah let veggies spank them that will show them how bad they been xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All I Have Offended   To All I Have Offended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All I Have Offended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: General Chat :: Seriousness-
Jump to: