The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A whole new use for youtube...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

A whole new use for youtube... Empty
PostSubject: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Although maybe some of you might already have found out this I'm gonna mention it anyways, if you go to https://www.youtube.com, just click on any random video, scroll to the bottom, and type in a random sentence such as Hi, how are you today, instead of clicking post comment, click on audio preview... And youtube will read what you have written, the technology is amazing, if this could be perfected so much is capable! just give it a try maybe use rofl on its own as reads wrong, it may also take a while to load what your trying to get it to say as it obviously can't reconize everything yet, even try another language I used some basic french as another test and it worked...

SOOOOO just give it a try, if you don't have anything else to do it could kill a few minutes or hours... :mrgreen:

I am not sure who is behind the technology, as youtube obviously didnt do it, google I doubt is possible.... biggest possiblilty is microsoft but whatever =D
Back to top Go down
Shadow
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 pm

ROFL!!! i am laughing so hard...i am using it to talk about my math teacher
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 am

lol, aparently its old technology so assss usual i out of date
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm

haha my school laptops last year you could get them to say everything it was funny
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 am

yea alex uve never heard of this? thats how they do gps lol... street names...

"Next Left on Sycamore Ave."
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:39 am

BlackLight wrote:
yea alex uve never heard of this? thats how they do gps lol... street names...

"Next Left on Sycamore Ave."

gps I thought was all programmed into it and in truth Ive never really thought about gps as I dont use...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new use for youtube...   A whole new use for youtube... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new use for youtube...
Page 1 of 1