The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strategies

Go down 
+8
Mr.Painter
Sgt. Sun
deathspawn
Shadow
Monkey
Demon Killer
Skippy
Madnezz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Strategies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 pm

deathspawn wrote:
sgt. sun you will not be in scrim team due to the fact your not asm and monkey stop posting on the forums.. your not in asm too.. so fuck off....
you know I have problems with you, but I can be completely subjective to taht and STILL get pissed off at this post... Sgt Sun was in fact scrimming TODAY in that BS scrim we had in a freakin texture map against a clan with two hackers... Mike and Midget were there with me and Sun... and HE was the only one doing anything good... again who the hell scrims in a texture map? and uh if you havent seen the signup sheet for the scrim teams... we have a ringer list so he is WELCOME to be there... and monkey says some intelligent things on the forums alright? Stop brushing him off like hes not welcome and he has some truly logical and APPLICABLE things to say... most things YOU say either don't help the conversation any, start something no one cares about, or DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 pm

I dont feel like reading w/e that long useless thing you posted.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 am

this is a thread for strategies... if ur gonna go into scrims with short stupid ass strategies u'll lose every time... read it 3rd grader
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 am

where is your right to come on ASM forum's and call them "3rd grader" YOU are the twat that posts too long with info that no one cares about ... they should ban your forum account... -.-
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:07 am

AlieNation wrote:
deathspawn wrote:
sgt. sun you will not be in scrim team due to the fact your not asm and monkey stop posting on the forums.. your not in asm too.. so fuck off....
you know I have problems with you, but I can be completely subjective to taht and STILL get pissed off at this post... Sgt Sun was in fact scrimming TODAY in that BS scrim we had in a freakin texture map against a clan with two hackers... Mike and Midget were there with me and Sun... and HE was the only one doing anything good... again who the hell scrims in a texture map? and uh if you havent seen the signup sheet for the scrim teams... we have a ringer list so he is WELCOME to be there... and monkey says some intelligent things on the forums alright? Stop brushing him off like hes not welcome and he has some truly logical and APPLICABLE things to say... most things YOU say either don't help the conversation any, start something no one cares about, or DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

dude i dont think its up too a non asm member to pick who is in our ringing team or not as for first your NOT sgt sun is on the list to join asm and just needs 5 asm members to recommend him and i am 1 of them.. dont have a go at any asm members you cock headed prick.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 pm

UR NOT EVEN AN ASM MEMBER ANYMORE FOOL!
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

deathspawn what happened to you...

A) Im doing this A B C etc to tick you off

B) I wasnt gonna post here until I saw the last post, seeing as this is strategies

C) Alien, thankyou, you just showed that you are a mature person!

D) You dont have to bring up painter again deathspawn... its just redundant...

E) If anyone actually wants my advice on any scrim things then just let me know.

F) I have been in a few very competitive clan's scrim teams and realize that "Kill all your opponents" isnt as easy as it sounds. It DOES take strategy (stone)

G) this is a long list wow.... but anyways, Isnt Alien invited by a few ppl to ASM? and Sun has been invited by... You? btw, sun doesnt know HOW to play hosties, well he does KNOW how, he just is an idiot and does stupid stuff.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm

exactly I heard earlier that sun was killing hosties and my friend asked me to have him banned but apparently sun got an admin to ban HIM! so whoever banned Deathwish50 needs to unban him... he did nothing wrong...

and thank you Monkey... and truthfully its just these four idiots who DONT want me in
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 am

o deathwish? i didnt get him banned i just told all the admins if he complained to just ignore it cuz we have sum problems wit him and i do play hosties like an idiot LOL. i need an admin to ban impact bug, twistedcopper, (fc)milencko or sumthing. they r douche bags who ruin the game. i killed them for pointing m4s and guns wen i said, dont point. and then OOOHH U KILLED FOR NO REASON BLAH BLAH BLAH. then im like voteban me i gotta eat lunch. ban them itll make our server 3 douches less thank you
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 pm

I agree with all three cept copper... hes only an idiot occasionally... but hes usually aite... lmao 3 douches less
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 pm

he votebanned me 3 times for no reason
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 pm

no he told me u were telling him to stuffoo which is not a viable order since... he doesnt have a mic so all he could have been doing was typing... and if he was talking u cant say stfu... as most of us have settled... don't talk is better and less rude so we've pretty much agreed that stfu doesnt mean anything
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm

ok first of all. he does have a mic and a very annoying voice. i did tell him to be quiet but he wouldnt then i said stfu then he didnt then i killed him. o well im getting him banned
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 pm

dont get him banned... i'll talk to him... hes just pissed...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:32 pm

he should be after wat i did to him LOL he should be praying that i burn in css hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategies   Strategies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official ASM Forum :: Important Information :: Scrims-
Jump to: