The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

make some forums asm members only?

Go down 
+5
Monkey
Skippy
Demon Killer
Mr.Painter
deathspawn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

make some forums asm members only? Empty
PostSubject: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 am

this is to who eva edits the site i was just thinking of asking can you just make it so that asm members can look at like our admin recommendation's and stuff that only our clan members need to see not random dick that are not in asm posting when they rly shouldnt be ... ex: monkey in stratiges..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Painter
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Mr.Painter

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:49 am

i tottaly agree or make asm members names a certin color that allows us to post on topics that asm members only should be posting on
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:07 am

i agree with painter agreeing with deathspawn... lolz
Back to top Go down
Skippy
~King of Imagination Land~
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 am

I agree with the three of them. albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
Mr.Painter
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Mr.Painter

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:21 am

u better agree with us now become one of us....
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:23 am

i am one of you i think. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Mr.Painter
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Mr.Painter

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:24 am

lol.. i know...
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:05 am

As I said before, since I was on the forums I was able to give Midget/Andy 5 Hacker IDs...

and everything that I put on the forums is 100% true, these people will act cool to ASM people but are fags in the server if no one else is on.

I think that was proven with Shadow.

And for ADMIN reccomendations... well I think that people OUTSIDE the clan outnumber people INSIDE the clan... and we see more stuff. So dont you think that WE would know just as well as YOU on how good a person would be for admin?

I was admin in CSS for a year, I know what it looks like when someone is ready for admin, and some of these people WILL abuse and WILL make crappy admins.

If you dont like it, you will see later, but by then it will be too late and you will all be tricked into thinking they are good admins because they WONT abuse when you are on.

notice, I said something bad about mr. painter, he said I shouldnt be on the forums... deathspawn is his little slave and agreed with him without paying attention to what I said, and Skippy is just going with the flow along with Demon Killer....

prejudice makes clans die. fast.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:40 am

Again way to long to read.
Back to top Go down
deathspawn
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:44 am

dude that not what this is on about ... i am on about that you can post on some forums like abuse, report, ect.. but not the forums that our members ONLY.. and just so you know i take offence to you saying i follow painter .. i dont i am more skilled then him (no offence painter) .. and dude yeah "I was admin in CSS for a year" dude i owned my own server... and been admin on others i had a surf server and my own clan.. so i think i know alot about who will abuse ... and who will not...

i have played close to most of our asm member i know all admin and i have NERVER seen any of them abuse and i think others that are not admin yet will make very good admin's as for me myself i know alot about css servers, scriming, players abillitys.. and admin abusers. i can tell what type of person a player is just by there game play typing talking .. ect...

and i dont get where you can come into our forums and start telling us what is going to happen to our clan.... and if a member of asm that gets admin abuses then that is up to the leaders of the clan (midget, andy) to sort out if that play get a chance, admin strip, kick out of clan.

so i dont see where you are coming from... this clans future is in the leaders hands not the admins or the members . (ps: your remind me of somone..-.- im watching you)
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Getting back to the proper topic just make forums so people have to be approved before they can post...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 pm

yeah i agree afro
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 pm

I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE....
THEHOSTIES.FORUMFREE.COM
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:48 pm

who cares its the internet anyone can come onto it ur just as much in the clan as anyone else deathspawn so chill out
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Monkey... you think im just going with the flow? because i agree with them and have been in clans where there are member only forum parts... so you should STFU and GTFO before you piss me off voiceing your opinion about me... and no i dont care if i spelt anything wrong incase you were thinking about correcting me...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm

y we hating on monkey hes cool
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:52 pm

If you think Im WAVY Im not

you can ask

Demon, Alex, Andy, Midget, etc etc...

and I was secondary leader of a surf clan but the leader was an idiot so I pretty much ran the server/clan, so we are in the same boat Very Happy

listen Im just saying that I like to see the recommendations because some of these people abuse when no asm members are around. that way I can tell you and if you dont listen, fine

im not angry and wouldnt be if you did restrict the recommendation sections

we cool?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:27 am

yea were cool... i was a lil pissed yesterday because of things and i got mad soz
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:26 pm

np demon usually ur cool
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:58 pm

thanks you are too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make some forums asm members only?   make some forums asm members only? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make some forums asm members only?
Page 1 of 1