The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how bout we change the name

Go down 
+5
Demon Killer
Skippy
Grasshoppa
alex
Sgt. Sun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

how bout we change the name Empty
PostSubject: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:42 pm

i want to change the banner from team asm to sumthing more military like asm company A-Company and slogan wats with we got ur back. actually thats fine its more inviting leave the slogan
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:30 am

o.0 asm a company sounds noobish, it sounds like your saying it is a company that makes and sells products.
Back to top Go down
Grasshoppa
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
Grasshoppa

Male Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Taco Bell
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 am

what if we make and sell products like nuclear bombs... thats not so bad huh... huh?
Back to top Go down
Skippy
~King of Imagination Land~
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:51 am

sure will be rich in no time, and we can pay to have wavy assassinated, and all other hackers
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Skippy

Male Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Gaming!!

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:06 am

alex wrote:
sure will be rich in no time, and we can pay to have wavy assassinated, and all other hackers

lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gearsofwar.com
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:02 am

LETS DO IT WE'D PWN AT NUCLEAR BOMB DIRTROBUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 am

We must take out the problem of world hunter, you see its a problem of supply and demand, we dont need more food, we need less people, good bye 3rd world countries lol

(jk)
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 am

not company that sells things. like in the military alpha company, bravo company, charley company, delta company, and ASM COMPANY!!
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 am

ok look, do you ever hear bravo company in the field? no, yes sometimes, but not in the field, its bravo team lol
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:38 pm

lol alex bye third world countries hahaha. and alex is right it is bravo team or bravo squad
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 pm

really? my social studies teacher is in bravo COMPANY. hmm idk probably called team or squad in mid east but i think in usa its company right?
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:09 pm

your social studies group bunch of dumbasses
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Sgt. Sun wrote:
really? my social studies teacher is in bravo COMPANY. hmm idk probably called team or squad in mid east but i think in usa its company right?

Freakin retard, half the military in the Middle East is FROM the USA.... in USA it is Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Gecho, etc, etc team for special ops/small groups/code/etc, a Company typically is not known by the alpha bravo etc names but instead by code names created by the generals, but since the military is set up like it is, a company could be split up into teams, and each company has its own set of Alpha Team, Bravo Team, so on.

Your social studies teacher should have BEEN in a company, but if they are teaching social studies, I would daresay they arent in the army. if they are in the reserves, they dont specifically belong anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 pm

o well i dont kno that stuff yet i guess hes in the national guard. u in the military monkey?
Back to top Go down
shamifar8
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
shamifar8

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 pm

i like the slogan we got your back.. makes me feel like im surrounded by a group of loving people who care for me equally and are always there when im in any trouble....

but the only problem is its not true lol!
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm

roflz im here for ya shami!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
warassassin
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:07 pm

shamifar8 wrote:
i like the slogan we got your back.. makes me feel like im surrounded by a group of loving people who care for me equally and are always there when im in any trouble....

but the only problem is its not true lol!

lol i am not therefor u

jk
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 pm

ive heard of Dog Company, and zebra company
Back to top Go down
shamifar8
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
shamifar8

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm

thx warassassin .. ur my best friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how bout we change the name   how bout we change the name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how bout we change the name
Page 1 of 1