The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perma banned in hosties 1

Go down 
+2
Mr.Mike
WoshiStone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WoshiStone
~King of Imagination Land~
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Perma banned in hosties 1 Empty
PostSubject: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Richard and i just went into the hosties 1 server as Pedro (me) and p3dro (Sgt. Sun).
Once i got in Blacklight was like one of you change your name or one of you will get banned. I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm

stone wrote:
Richard and i just went into the hosties 1 server as Pedro (me) and p3dro (Sgt. Sun).
Once i got in Blacklight was like one of you change your name or one of you will get banned. I got banned.

WOW.

I dont think its a perma-ban.

But what an asshole...... jeeze.
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
death12
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:32 pm

I UNBAN U STONE UR FINE
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Use names that arent pronounced the same then!!!

Since u did that you couldnt have said "Pedro get on the wall" cause you woulda said "be specific"

You should have changed your name. Dont whine about it because you know it was fair. And youre unbanned anyways, but still.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm

okay first off this was not because Im an asshole... nor did I know it was u two...

Earlier, like weeks ago maybe, there were two people who came on with the same name (OH HAI GUISE!)... Im sure u remember them... well I did too so I was like wassup and got no response... about 10 minutes later the server crashed and had to be restarted by Alex... Because of that and other experiences in my two old clans... I dont trust ppl who come in with the same name...

monkey also makes a good point since both of u went t anyway...

and you were banned by someone else so dont go callin me an asshole mike... SOMEONE ELSE banned them so CLEARLY they agreed
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:12 pm

wow u dont remember anything do ya. u gave stone 5 seconds to change his name and then he got banned wen he was typing he doesnt have a mic u couldve given him a lil longer maybe.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

IT WASNT ME! bitch at death...
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Monkey it didn't matter about him saying the names of us because:
1) I didn't even get a chance to play a round
2) We were on different teams.

Blacklight, what difference does it make if you didn't know it was me? Do you want people banned just because you don't like there name and such?
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 pm

wow did you even READ what I wrote before? moron
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:34 pm

I think we were on different teams. And what is with the name calling.
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm

And i am just waiting for an apologie. This doesn't have to go on forever. If you don't feel like you did anythign wrong, then fine. I just wanted to be unbanned lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:28 am

death says you were unbanned a while ago... and i do apologize taht you got banned for this, but yea... for future reference dont come in with the same name on... its usually never anything good... I only wish death banned the other pedro (sgt sun) lol
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 am

lol it was 50/50 chance and stone got picked!!
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:09 am

I know. It is so hard to believe. Shouldn't you guys remember Sun's steam id already?
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 am

lol yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perma banned in hosties 1   Perma banned in hosties 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perma banned in hosties 1
Page 1 of 1