The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...

Go down 
+5
Demon Killer
Extreme
veggies
Shadow
OH HAI GUISE!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OH HAI GUISE!
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
OH HAI GUISE!

Male Number of posts : 11
Humor : Why don't you click your heels three times and go back to Africa?...
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Empty
PostSubject: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Just because I kill three people in a row and someone calls me a hacker you ban me permanently. Good job...

Quote :
OH HAI GUISE! killed ๖ۣۜLєğєиdαяy with m4a1.
(ADMIN) |»Aѕм«| Vëñòm™: lol
OH HAI GUISE! killed Bullet Bait with m4a1.
OH HAI GUISE! killed headshot is my name with m4a1.
pop-a-smurf[ccc] : lr?
(ADMIN) |»Aѕм«| єҲτяємэ: banned player OH HAI GUISE!
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

And please go look at my rank, I am in a state of perpetual legitimacy... Just some people with a lack of an IQ make assumptions and generalizations. I thought you would know better extreme.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
~King of Imagination Land~
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:17 pm

You are a hacker. I have seen you myself when I go in disguise and your screen in upside down and has other "glitches". I also know that you are SpitZ Truly because I have specifically seen you change your name to his and you start to talk in his voice. I also know that you and prophet have hacked many times before, not only wallhacking, but servers as well. If you would like evidence, I will provide.
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 pm

i want evidence that he hacked the servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:20 pm

fine if i catch u hacking ill ban u perm again but ill unban u
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm

ok?
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:42 pm

Meh dont unban...
Back to top Go down
veggies
!!SPAMMER!!
!!SPAMMER!!
veggies

Male Number of posts : 205
Humor : I guess

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:30 pm

Demon, why are you so emoish lately?Did your gf dump you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/azntiger42
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 pm

No it's because he is a noob Very Happy! (Lol Demon I'm jk I <3 you.)
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 pm

if he hacked, do not unban
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:32 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

Male Number of posts : 50
Humor : HACKERS!
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 pm

ya he sounds like fucking kip from Napoleon Dynamite

a real pedophile
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 pm

No ive had a bad headache teh past 3 days and i still fucking have it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh i hate it
Back to top Go down
OH HAI GUISE!
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
OH HAI GUISE!

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 pm

I don't hack... Been legit all my life. The people were probably imposing me. Many people can easily change their name to OH HAI GUISE!...

Have you played with good people before?

You low IQed kids obviously fail so I will not even begin to rationalize myself. Please get a higher education and begin using your admin like a golden key. You put yourselves in an arrogant position because you think you are a class ahead of the norm; just because of your admin on one out of 40,000 servers. I will give you two claps.

I want the "proof" you supposedly have. If you don't mind, let me define proof for you: As Oxford's English Dictionary states
Quote :
proof is a noun 1 evidence establishing a fact or the truth of a statement. 2 the proving of the truth of a statement.
I highly doubt you have the proof provided, so please do not generalize what I have not done. Your falsifications are based on biased mindsets that strive to put me in the wrong.

Truly is African-American, and I am an Asian; we do not sound alike. You are obviously mis-conceptualized and somewhat unintelligent.
Quote :
I also know that you and prophet have hacked many times before, not only wallhacking, but servers as well.

Quote :
I also know that you are SpitZ Truly because I have specifically seen you change your name to his and you start to talk in his voice. I also know that you and prophet have hacked many times before, not only wallhacking, but servers as well. If you would like evidence, I will provide.

You state that I am Truly; yet you state that we "both" hacked the server. Are those two prior statements not contrary??? Please try not to own yourself too hard there.
Please make up your mind on whether OH HAI GUISE! and Truly are one or if they are separate players. You are a truly ambivalent being.

If you see the ranking, there are two distinct players with a rank of 1 and 2. How can I be the same person at once on two different accounts with two different rankings at the same time. You tell me.
Changing names to become similar is quite easy. Add a blank space to the end of one of the duplicated names with the alt+0160 code.

You ,sir, are obviously incapable of making judgement because:
1. Why would I want to hack your lame Hostage Server?
2. I do not care about you; unlike yourself, I do learn to separate video games from real life. I do not hate not have any "grudges" against you. I do not know you, therefore I would not inflict harm upon your server.

Sorry for typing in such an intellectual manner. Maybe you will comprehend these statements when you reach an age of maturity.

__ __ __ __ __

In layman's terms (for stupid people like yourself):

You are all retarded and I hope you kids will really learn how to behave like normal children without your useless naivety. Thanks. Grow up and we'll talk.

Last edited by OH HAI GUISE! on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pwned.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 am

Now now.. calm down guys
one question. SERIOUS.
Who bothered to read that shit? LOL im sorry oh hai guise and i do belive he doesnt hack. i do belive its just legit. lol and if he hacked. someone would know like 10 years ago..
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:38 am

well i aint removin the ban cuz im 2 lazy to do it and cuz i STILL dont trust him
Back to top Go down
OH HAI GUISE!
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
OH HAI GUISE!

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 am

Cool, you can fail school while you're at it too little kid.
Also want your proof guys. You said you had it and you would show me. Now go show me this "proof".
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 pm

where u live ill mail u it
Back to top Go down
OH HAI GUISE!
Counter Terrorist
Counter Terrorist
OH HAI GUISE!

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:55 pm

Nice sarcasm. Post it in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:37 pm

OH HAI GUISE! wrote:
Nice sarcasm.

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...   Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme don't ban for absolutely no reason...
Page 1 of 1