The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blacklight should be banned

Go down 
+10
Monkey
death12
Kearo (Houdini)
Mr.Mike
deathspawn
Sgt. D.Pup
Extreme
BlackLight
warassassin
Shadow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Blackllight is a total ass hole and should be kicked from ASM.
Yes!
Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 15 ]
No.
Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Maybe...
Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm

u dont make it fun for cts... all u do is make it NOT fun for ts...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm

lol and u make it fun?
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:38 pm

jsut so u guys know... ignore the vote... becuz everytime sgt sun posts, Ive noticed the yes vote goes up one... so Im willing to bank that... at least 5 of those votes are his...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm

u can only vote once LOL
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Well ive met shadow before i joined asm. hes pretty cool. now we all hate him or some shit.. whatever i dont care..
now on to the point. its not that i dont like black light but your like a new member that joined for less than a week or two.. anyways your already begging for admin.. even though now you say you dont care about admin anymore.. it just seems your always having excuses with everything.. and im not saying i dont like you too, its just what i see with my own eyes throughout asm in the past week(s) since you joined.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Monkeys all seeing eyes anazlyze everything....

Shadow needs another chance (But NOT while in the clan, analyze while he plays on the servers normally)

People need to chill on blacklight and let HIM get another chance and see how he is without his admin "begging" and playing.

Basically, like I said, all this thread is doing is starting tensions and stuff.

CHILLAX

I would suggest (again) to stop posting here...
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm

monkeys right about shadow but blacklight has his chance he can stay in the clan but his playing way has gotta go u dont control the game u dont get to overrule cts and if u die WHO THE FUCK CARES HAHA
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Shadow... this is how people felt about you when you were in asm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight should be banned   Blacklight should be banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacklight should be banned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2