The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban From Hosties server 1

Go down 
+7
alex
Sgt. Sun
Demon Killer
BlackLight
Madnezz
Shadow
waffles
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
waffles
Hostie
Hostie
waffles

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Ban From Hosties server 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm

I don't understand why i got ban! There are some stupid noobs who play this server. If a ct kills a t and they didn't mean too, 1 terrorist just spams in mic "OMG WTF EVERYONE VOTEBAN <Put Name here>". I'm like "Dude i'm sorry i didn't mean to kill you." Then BOOM i got BANNED! Whats with people who play this server! More and more noobs come to play this! Can you please UNBAN ME my STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:17845287
Back to top Go down
Shadow
~King of Imagination Land~
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Just study the motd like it's an exam and when people are being an ass just blow their head off and if they voteban u for nothing type "Voteban <whatever> he's abusing voteban!"
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:28 am

yea dude people are really abusing voteban..even ASM members are getting banned. needs to be taken off
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm

well no dont take it off because for some reaosn when I play idiots FLOCK on just to piss me off or something lol... but yea... you should definitely give ALL ASM members at least 2 hour ban ability to keep both votebanners and the targets of votebans in check
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

thats not a bad idea, but apparently we have too many admins? i say theres not enough..
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm

theres definitely not too many... I was just in hosties 1 for about an hour total today and no admin came in at all... that cant happen...
Back to top Go down
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 pm

everytime im in there the only admin on is mr mike, if not its me in there and everyone is yelling at me to ban someone which gets rather annoying because i dont know who to believe either one or the other doesnt know how to play and im stuck there guessing. so yea it would be helpful if there were more admins since less ass holes would come into the server plus some of the members actually need it when others arent on.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm

and though I am not in ASM... I am still putting out the fact that, as stone agreed with me earlier today lol... when Im on it seems that idiots FLOCK to the hosties servers to piss me off... I think me having admin when Im not even in the clan would be quite the surprise lol... just sayin... something for the leaders of the new asm to consider...
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Blacklight your not getting ADMIN.... But nice try
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:09 pm

blacklight is a natural born piss off lol
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 pm

thats not flaming at all...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Yeah, midget doesn't really play CS:S that much (like twice a month), andy quit, I don't know if Death still has admin, Legendary isn't in the server anymore and doesn't have admin (obviously...), Penetrator quit, I belive deathspawn had admin and he quit, bloodox had admin, and he quit . And some other people I'm not sure about. But, suprisingly enough, I belive BlackLight should receive at least basic admin, if possible medium level. He is always on the servers, taking care of rule breakers, being pretty mature about almost everything, but only thing he is not in ASM.
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 am

WHAT?! pene quit?!
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 am

told you
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:57 pm

i play on hosties 1 alot lol gosh look at my steam page i play like 24/7 AHHH Laughing
and the most active admin onhosties 1 i think is mr mike and warassasin
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm

well I kinda dont like hosties much anymore
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

Male Number of posts : 50
Humor : HACKERS!
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: blacklight   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 pm

blacklight you can't talk about everyone being noobs, you will always think the noobs flock to you but to be honest you have a short temper
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

PostSubject: l   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:38 pm

in the kindest way possible (comment on post above)
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:07 pm

yea I know I have a short temper... but thats cuz its always the SAME people... ive only played with u for about a week now... those people: prei, satisfaction and the other idiots as turd burglars ALL the time... if its a one time thing Im chill but theyre ALWAYS morons
Back to top Go down
Venom
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Venom

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Counter Strike, Baseball
Humor : fat people dancing
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: d   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:29 pm

blacklight short temper? thats insane....but yea there should be more admins for atleast the hostie server 1 with the ability to ban for up to 2 hours like it was mentioned early in the post. i recommend lASMl Venom...lol
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm

wtf why r there 2 venoms...
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

i dont know... but if its the same person hes gay... and no i dont recommend venom cuz he breaks rules sometimes too
Back to top Go down
Venom
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
Venom

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Counter Strike, Baseball
Humor : fat people dancing
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:05 am

no i don't u just mis interpret them....how many times do we have to say it we share an account.
Back to top Go down
lASMl Venom
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
lASMl Venom

PostSubject: blacklight   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 am

blacklight, you would be the last one to ever get admin
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:01 pm

alex i told u many many times that penetrator quit yet u did not believe me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban From Hosties server 1   Ban From Hosties server 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban From Hosties server 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next