The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blacklight: Addressing All Things

Go down 
+7
Lelouch
Sgt. Sun
Ado
WoshiStone
Demon Killer
Rigel
BlackLight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Blacklight: Addressing All Things Empty
PostSubject: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm

This is my formal farewell to the ASM Clan. As a whole I still have mad respect for you guys. This clan is great, carrying the concept of a hosties server from the dead HSM clan deserves much props. Do I wish I had left on a better foot with some of you, nope. lol. I settled differences with people that I needed to and felt I ought to. In lue of that:

My heart goes out to:
Mr. Mike, Kearo, Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy, Midget lol, Alex, Alex, Alex, Sgt. D Pup, Death, Death, Death, Death, Death, Madnezz, EXTREME!!!, VEGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!, and all my other homeys who will probably hate me for forgetting to mention them.

I will forever despise and hate:
Sgt. Sun for obvious reasons, Demon Killer cuz he's a two-faced cracker whose mind is made up solely on whether or not someone wears a tag, Mr. Mike (jk), all the snitches (replaces the b word) from iCipher, specifically Adoran (<--- He has pee pee in his bunghole) and Rigel (<--- He wishes he had Adoran's pee pee in his bunghole), and of course, Warassassin because he abuses his rcon which is why it is being TAKEN AWAY!!! YAY!!!

I'll still be on the servers, and until Demon abuses his position my deleting my account once I call him two-faced for the 23rd time, I will still be on the forums putting little kids: Adoran, Rigel, Shadow, Death (Very Happy) in line and instigating the dumbest arguments ever (Tofurkey is still the spawn of the devil). Much Love NIGGERS (MY NIGGIES)!!! (<--- hahaha Rigel is a penis)

BTW! If Adoran or Rigel posts here, or anyone from their gayhole clan for that matter, as the author of this thread I request that their posts be deleted. Demon Killer is two-faced (5/23) so he won't do it. Do you mind Mr. Mike?
Back to top Go down
Rigel
~King of Imagination Land~
Rigel

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:31 pm

So, are there any rules on these forums? Because this kid really needs a ban. He flamed me alooot.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:32 pm

yeah... I clearly said dont post... you have no recognition of when you are not wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rigel
Rigel

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 pm

I thought you left. Go away now.
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 pm

You need to stfu blacklight you are annoying and you call me twoface explain plz before i delete this topic for being just as gay as you are.
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:35 pm

How about we make fun of Sgt. Sun since he doesnt come on the forums any more.
He sure breaks a lot of rules doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
Rigel
Rigel

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Please ban him. He's just going to start unneeded flame wars
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 pm

dude... until I was kicked from ASM you had my back in everything... we scrimmed together, you banned people on my word that they broke rules... you even helped me put warassassin in his place... and as soon as i am forced to take the tag off you call me a dumbass... and get on THESE idiots' sides callin me a dumbass as if this ENTIRE flamewar is MY fault... and dont even GO saying it is...

and if u delete this topic it just SHOWS how twofaced (6/23) uve become...

and this is MY thread you little turd (Rigel) YOU go away...

nice of you to continue posting "ban him blah blah flame war" over and over until someone, probably demon killer, that two faced (7/23) cracker, does... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah, i thought in another topic you were like Rigel was cool.
Back to top Go down
Rigel
Rigel

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:38 pm

You're the one saying you're going to leave, yet you're still here. I don't get it! ???
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm

I don't think you can formally say goodbye as you did get kicked out...
Grats you did what you wanted to do. *Now i will do what i want to...

You don't make sense against Demon Killer. We don't wear the tag and he cares more about us than you and if it was Andy against us or Midget. We'd be getting raped by him because he knows them more than he knows us. You can't measure someone by what they give you the first time but what they do in times of trouble.

Icipher rapes you. Don't try to go against the people in the team who don't know you. You aren't great enough to insult them. They're too good for you and I and if they knew about this post. They'd be disappointed with me. I hold great sentimental value for that team even if it isn't existent. You do not get to talk about it.

The only dickface on the planet who would use these insults is you. Worst insults ever. You obviously don't understand how retarded you are in your claims. It's almost not worth it to post this Send button but knowing how angry you're going to be... it weighs it by a tiny bit.

And I'll find reasons to get you banned. Reasons that are still fair obviously as noone deserves special treatment, positively or negatively.

You will never put us in line.
Because one of us is not as strong as all of us

You have to sink this low to talk about Rigel? He's a lot younger than all of us.
And you are still trying to insult him.

Go to Hell.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 pm

I was... thats what Im saying how I called u cute at first cuz you dont break rules in game... u dont... or at least until today when you broke many... but now that Ive seen him in all his bastardyness I no longer have the same opinion

and CLEARLY my insults were for humor... Butthead... Very Happy... SOMEONE delete their posts... this is for my niggers to see... and not for the likes of you... Im trying to get THEM to know I love them... if you wanna complain about whats written here... MAKE UR OWN TOPIC AND RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO NOT POST HERE WHEN I SAY NOT TO

and rigel CLEARLY u didnt even READ the paragraph after the "flame war" toward u... moron
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:42 pm

BlackLight wrote:
dude... until I was kicked from ASM you had my back in everything... we scrimmed together, you banned people on my word that they broke rules... you even helped me put warassassin in his place... and as soon as i am forced to take the tag off you call me a dumbass... and get on THESE idiots' sides callin me a dumbass as if this ENTIRE flamewar is MY fault... and dont even GO saying it is...

and if u delete this topic it just SHOWS how twofaced (6/23) uve become...

and this is MY thread you little turd (Rigel) YOU go away...

nice of you to continue posting "ban him blah blah flame war" over and over until someone, probably demon killer, that two faced (7/23) cracker, does... Very Happy

We scrimmed together because we were clan mates. i banned people not from your word. i listened to your word then watched them... i helped you put warassin "in his place" as you say because i saw fit to it. I call you a dumbass because of the way you are arguing. I am not getting on their side as you say i am on my own side which happens to agree with them.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 pm

and you are bullshitting right now because you are TWOFACED! (8/23)
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm

BlackLight wrote:
and you are bullshitting right now because you are TWOFACED! (8/23)
EXPLAIN WHY?
You keep saying this. But you don't explain why.
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:48 pm

I am bullshitting? all your twoface shit is bullshit and you failed at not cursing.
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:49 pm

It's alright we all know blacklight is

1. My Bitch.
Blacklight: Addressing All Things Blacklight

2. A doucheburger
Blacklight: Addressing All Things Doucheburger
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 pm

i dont have to explain why... its MY thread that I meant for MY OWN means... and for you to NOT post on... in fact a friend of mine has promised to delete ur posts... so u might as well stop...

no i didnt... bullshit is not a curse word for me... its a logical word with a meaning that happens to have a curse word inside of it...

like assassin, boredamned, and... my favorite... zbitchtual which is a word...
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:54 pm

BlackLight wrote:
i dont have to explain why... its MY thread that I meant for MY OWN means... and for you to NOT post on... in fact a friend of mine has promised to delete ur posts... so u might as well stop...

It's your thread.
It's for PUBLIC VIEWING.
It's meant for EVERYONE's means.
It's meant for everyone to POST on.
Delete my posts. But the fact of the matter is:
1. You still know what I say.
2. It still existed.
3. You have to live with 1 and 2

And don't tell me it doesn't matter. I know it does because you're going to respond to this.

"I'm a motherfucking battery. I fuel from the fucking positive and negative. Feed me both and I will live."

*Yeah I cursed...
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 pm

I personally like the word cunt.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:58 pm

i pretty much didnt read what u wrote except and dont tell me it doesnt matter just so I could say...

it doesnt matter...

cunt is a fun word... not one I use a lot though... i dont like the meaning... any word about that I refrain from using... instead of p**** i usually say lil vag... lol
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:59 pm

I don't usually curse. I might say damn once and a while. But that's about it.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:00 pm

yea I mean I rarely say like big boy curse words (<--- rofl at that) but I do say damn, ass, bullshit, and some smaller ones because... well my teachers do so if my mom asks where i learned it... from my english teacher mommy... lol
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 pm

I curse but I don't believe in cursing... what the fuck? I like to curse. I don't like to hear myself cursing. I am in against my morals.

Bad teachers..
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Sun
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Sgt. Sun

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:08 pm

blacklight alex isnt gonna remove any posts from here not if i got anything to say about it. blacklight just get off the forums u can just tell NO ONE wants u here anymore they never did buddy. lol im sorry to say man but ur a DOUCHE. im getting andy to ban u from the servers i think a lil more convincing and ur gone for a week buddy cool off during that time get sum anger management classes ya kno. and dont be racist if andy sees u say the "n" word then he'll go mad on ur ass same wit me but im in a good mood. o yea and just a word of advice. stay off the servers i got a lil surprise for ya itll hit ya like u never knew. itll be like BOOM BITCH and hit ya right in the nuts lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blacklight: Addressing All Things   Blacklight: Addressing All Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blacklight: Addressing All Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next