The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to Hosties 2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilong
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Zilong

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-05

What happened to Hosties 2? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Well, this sucks to start this one off. I rarely get to play normally in this server because either Warassassin is in there abusing admin and slaying everyone or the map is changed to some sort of terrible hastily prepared map that shows no artistic talent of the creator.. Hosties 2 is now the new Hosties 1. Where will I go where there will be no random slayings, no stupid maps, and no carelessness of Leaders? I hate to be the one to bitch a lot, but this is becoming worse everyday. You want to be stupid and abuse your admin then please stay on Hosties 1 cause it's wasting my time and it's pissing me off. I have now a pure hatred of Warassassin. The kid will slay you if you tap him on accident. Let me give a good example, a CT gave a unreasonable request to kill a fellow CT, so in reaction I shot Warassassin after he shot a CT in the head. What happens? I get fucking slayed. Warassassin you need to take the finger off the trigger and learn to follow the rules of your own clan. I don't know how old you are, but I have never been slayed so much in my Counter-Strike career then playing 5 minutes with you. I doubt my cries for change will do shit, but I am voicing my opinions for now on. I'm not afraid to say that I think Warassassin is a terrible admin and that he should have his powers removed, he does more damage then good when I'm playing with him. The greatest part of all of it is Colonel Midget is watching it happen like it's normal which just goes to show me that whatever they do is stupid and they do it a lot on the other servers and as I requested you should keep that stupid shit on your other servers rather then coming and raping the normal play on Hosties 2. I suppose the server isn't perfect, but everything is more fun when there isn't a shithead ASM member on it.

Never afraid to say it,
Prophet
Back to top Go down
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 pm

inb4 massive flame.

But if its true. I haven't experienced it.

I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Zilong
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Zilong

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Be glad not to experience it, it's one of the most intimidating and annoying things I've ever experienced in my time on the ASM servers. I am just really fed up to this point.
Back to top Go down
Ado
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R

Male Number of posts : 494
Job/hobbies : Troller.. 1337 : Yes
Humor : Sick Humor...... ASM : Not Yet
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Just...

Spoiler:

and that'll end it.
Back to top Go down
http://adoboy.tumblr.com/
Zilong
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Zilong

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:54 pm

It is true. I cant play a good game of hosties anymore cause of it.

(and midget AND andy both just ignore abuse when they play, which is MORE annoying than the actual abuse!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:56 pm

They never ignore abuse, but when everyone is yelling at the same to slay ppl it can get overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
Zilong
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Zilong

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:50 am

No one was yelling to slay anyone. What I'm saying is if anything happens to Warassassin you get slayed. it's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:23 am

And what I am saying is that...

Someone gets slayed for no reason.. ok.. accident..

It happens again.. everyones like "WTC!!"

It happens again...

and then oh look, a timebomb.. wtc!???

Oh hey, now someones on fire...

Oh hey, he has 9999 health...

Oh hey, Midget isnt afk and is running around letting all this happen!!!
Back to top Go down
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:57 am

DEATH WAS THE ONE THAT ORIGINALLY BANNED YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Hosties 2?   What happened to Hosties 2? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Hosties 2?
Page 1 of 1