The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heres the motd bright.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Paintballing, Sports, & Video Games
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Heres the motd bright. Empty
PostSubject: Heres the motd bright.   Heres the motd bright. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Welcome to ASM’s Hosties Server!
(ASM – Ass Smacking Militia)

To help everyone including you have a great time in our Server, please abide by and follow all of our rules. Do us all a favor and do not try to play without reading our rules first.

Rules:
1. Do not discriminate because of race, religion, age, gender, or voice.
2. No racial slurs.
3. Cursing is allowed to some extent, but excessive cursing is prohibited.
4. Whatever an ASM member says goes, unless he/she is being a complete retard/dumbass.
5. If you mow down Terrorists, and you say “I didn’t know the rules”, that still doesn’t prevent you from getting kicked and/or banned.
6. Do not mic spam unless an admin or the majority of players approves of the song/music.
7. Respect all Admin, no matter what the circumstances.
8. Talk on the mic one at a time at all times if possible.
9. Do not abuse voteban/votekick.
10. Do not bitch, whine, cry, or make up lame excuses of why you got killed.
11. NO HACKING OR CHEATING OF ANY KIND! We show no mercy for this!
12. You can say not to talk on the mic to the T’s but you CANNOT tell them not to type.
13. No console buying! This will result in a three round slay!
14. No ghosting. Dead men tell no tales.
15. You MUST have sound to play Hosties!
16. Have fun!

How to play Hosties:
1. Terrorists can surrender, or they can rebel. It is their choice.
2. If T’s surrender, they must follow CT’s orders at all times (within reason).
3. If a Terrorist has a primary out or on their back, they can be killed on sight.
4. CT’s cannot shoot, wound, stab, kill, or jump on a Terrorists’ head for no reason.
5. If a Counter-Terrorist jumps on a T’s head without notice, than that CT can be knifed.
6. To rebel (Terrorists), knife, wound, or shoot a CT.
7. Once a CT has seen a T rebel, then the CT can shoot the Terrorist on sight.
8. CT’s can’t kill a Terrorist just because it’s the end of the round.
9. When there are two Terrorists left, the Counter-Terrorists must give the T’s a last request (lr). THE T’s DECIDE THEIR OWN LAST REUQEST, THE CT’s DO NOT DECIDE FOR THEM. The CT’s can kill a Terrorist if they ask for an unreasonable last request. They CANNOT kill a Terrorist for no reason before or after their last request.

Reasonable last requests: Shot for Shot (s4s), guntoss (gt), window duel, knife fight, obstacle course, let me kill myself, kill me, spray competition, plant the bomb/c4, hide in the basement with an m4 and then come and try to kill me at X:XX.

Unreasonable last requests: Suck my balls, let me kill you, kill the other Terrorist, suicide, give me a gun so I can kill the other CT’s, plant the bomb/c4 with an m4, ban yourself, press f10, or let me disconnect from the server.

Rules/settings for scrimming on Panic:
(If necessary.)

1. War mode is enabled.
2. Friendly fire is enabled.
3. Team killing punishment is disabled.
4. Alltalk is off.
5. Cash reserves are set to $800.00 for the first round, as it is in CEVO or CAL. Cash reserves are not changed for the rest of the match, as war mode is enabled.
6. All weapons are unrestricted. (Except for a few: AWPs 1 per team, SG550 1 per team, and G3SG1 to 1 per team.)
7. Ghosting is prohibited.
8. Terrorists are supposed to camp, but they cannot camp on/near the stairs or in T-Spawn.
9. Counter-Terrorists rush every round, as soon as they buy all of their equipment.
10. HACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED! IF WE SEE A CLAN MEMBER OR AN OPPOSING MEMBER HACKING IT MAY RESULT IN A BAN!
11. Purposely team killing is not advised.

Feel free to check out any of our other servers!

|ASM| Hosties #2
|ASM| RPG Deathmatch
|ASM| Texture

Thank you so much for reading our rules thoroughly, and for choosing to play in our server! Please invite your friends, enjoy your stay, and come again!

Long live ASM!
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Heres the motd bright.   Heres the motd bright. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 am

Unreasonable last requests: Suck my balls, let me kill you, kill the other Terrorist, suicide, give me a gun so I can kill the other CT’s, plant the bomb/c4 with an m4, ban yourself, press f10, or let me disconnect from the server.

planting bomb wiyth m4 IS a reasonable lr
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Heres the motd bright.   Heres the motd bright. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:29 am

YEa it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres the motd bright.   Heres the motd bright. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres the motd bright.
Page 1 of 1