The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS

Go down 
+3
Extreme
BlackLight
warassassin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
warassassin
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-28

HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Empty
PostSubject: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:01 pm

let me go thats my suggestion

Last edited by warassassin on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:11 pm

YEA!!! fckn zilong lol
Back to top Go down
Extreme
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
Extreme

Male Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 pm

iz a noob

Last edited by extreme on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iz a noob)
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
~King of Imagination Land~
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:38 pm

Blacklight, i think he is talking to me, demon and midget. War, maybe you should really stop acting so immature, and plus get a life. If your asking extreme to give us admin so you can perma ban our ips, im guessing you memorized our ips as well as wavys.
Grow the fuck up. And getting the crappy ppl you recruited to leave isnt a big deal to us. Neither is posting FUCK STONE DEMON AND MIDGET IN HELL in our group thing on steam, cause you know what, thats not the real group.
Learn to handle rejection.
My suggestion to you is, lock yourself in your room and leave the fucking world alone.
That might be harsh, but i tried to talk to you before, and you just ignored us...
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 am

Stone said it all. I will add one thing though, to you war. You do need to grow up because you're out of a clan you're gonna flip out, perm ban our ips. When you do so you show us the lack of maturity you have, the way you handle rejection and why we let you go in the first place. Good bye.
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:45 am

I still think he mighta been talkin to zilong lol
Back to top Go down
WoshiStone
WoshiStone

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:24 am

Nah ,we kicked him out and he freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:08 am

I don't even know what happened but hey if you left cause you never got what you wanted? Haha okay. Nice. Then you just make a few steam groups cursing us off. Nobody gives a shit. And you complain i take your admin away as well as FTP acess? You already hacked into an interscrim so you can just stop and get a life homo.
Back to top Go down
warassassin
Awesome Guy
Awesome Guy

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:52 pm

1 question how did i hack into the inter scrim?
Back to top Go down
Zilong
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Zilong

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 am

lol Blacklight, don't be hating. Me and War are getting tight son... Nah.. War is cool, I would be pissed to. Either way you guys flaming each other is immature, using immaturity to respond to immaturity makes it a maturity ass fuck. lol

<3 War
Back to top Go down
http://www.nobodylikesonions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS   HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HERES A SUGGESTION FOR U GUYS
Page 1 of 1