The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All Admins: I Need Your Help

Go down 
+5
Demon Killer
Mr.Mike
Lelouch
Kearo (Houdini)
BlackLight
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-31

To All Admins: I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:56 pm

No this is not me asking for admin again. I've decided to forget about it, I wouldn't be a good admin anyway.

I'm turning my life around.

I would like to ask a favor of all admins. If any of you ever hear me or see me curse on any server, I need you to warn me, and then if I do it again, give me a 1 day ban. I've realized of late that I need to take that out of my life, and my thinkin, or I'm never going to be able to be an effective witness of God. Also, on the forums, delete any post I make where I curse from now on, and let me know so I can repost it from scratch. Thanks to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 pm

My mom told me 2 days ago cussing is a sin. And yet in my catholic school every person cusses
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
~King of Imagination Land~
Lelouch

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:24 am

ooooookkkkkaaayyyy? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

If that is what you wish Black i will
Back to top Go down
Kearo (Houdini)
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Kearo (Houdini)

Male Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Does short things like wtf, or omfg, and stfu count?
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm

no... like blatant cursing...
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 pm

Kearo (Houdini) wrote:
My mom told me 2 days ago cussing is a sin. And yet in my catholic school every person cusses

Its not technically all catholic.

It is a private school made for catholics.

only about 1/3 of the people actually ARE probably.

anyways, basically cussing in general is bad. have any of you EVER seen me cuss? lol
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

dude youre a fag.
Back to top Go down
Demon Killer
Admin
Admin
Demon Killer

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:09 pm

I deleted his post....
Back to top Go down
toothpicks
toothpicks

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:35 pm

whos post
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm

that post
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mike
I Like Pizza
I Like Pizza
Mr.Mike

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Know what else is a sin? Eating pork. And it looks like you do A LOT of that. lol
Back to top Go down
https://asmclan.forumotion.net
AsianTrix
Cool Guy
Cool Guy
AsianTrix

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:08 pm

ROFL GOOD ONE MR MIKE!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm

eating pork is a sin? rofl... first of all tahts Judaism and second its not a sin to them... the pig is just an unclean animal... not that its a sin so they dont do it... they dont do it because its against kosher principles...

and im not trying to not curse cuz its a sin... cuz its also not a sin... im trying to not curse because I need to find more intelligent ways to express anger/frustration than cursing
Back to top Go down
Sgt. D.Pup

Male Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:29 pm

wow...tht is all i am going to say is wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cartman1029
Monkey
Really Awesome guy
Really Awesome guy
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:49 pm

BlackLight wrote:
eating pork is a sin? rofl... first of all tahts Judaism and second its not a sin to them... the pig is just an unclean animal... not that its a sin so they dont do it... they dont do it because its against kosher principles...

and im not trying to not curse cuz its a sin... cuz its also not a sin... im trying to not curse because I need to find more intelligent ways to express anger/frustration than cursing

To END this pork thing

the israelites (original jews, prosylites make up most of the jewish population now)
were commanded not to eat of any unclean animal or to touch a dead unclean animal.

And thats the JEWISH, not Christians... or even Muslims or Buddhists or anything else...
Back to top Go down
BlackLight
L337 5PAMM3R
L337 5PAMM3R
BlackLight

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm

yea in fact later in Acts (now we're Christian) God says that he has made ALL animals clean (Acts 10) so eating pork to Christians is NOT a sin... at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All Admins: I Need Your Help   To All Admins: I Need Your Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Admins: I Need Your Help
Page 1 of 1