The official ASM Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official ASM Forum

The official Forum of the Ass Smack Militia

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

non-ASM admins on deathrun server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madnezz
Admin
Admin
Madnezz

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-31

non-ASM admins on deathrun server Empty
PostSubject: non-ASM admins on deathrun server   non-ASM admins on deathrun server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 pm

whats with the random admins in shadows deathrun server? mr. sniper gives himself a weapon every round and i think only asm members should have it. krazy was complaining because i wouldnt give him admin, then mr. sniper started because i wouldnt give him full admin which is the last thing he needs. this went on for about 1 hour which is annoying, shadow i think he shouldnt have it lol.
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
Admin
alex

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: non-ASM admins on deathrun server   non-ASM admins on deathrun server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 am

yup I back maddnezz up on this I was there the entire time, he litteraly wudnt shut up, it was always "when all the admins were on shadow said I could have admin... Didn't you hear that?" He used that line like 5 times for god sake, and he kept saying why cant u make me admin if you have client, you can do it. So maddnezz is like nooo its shadows server... same for krazy.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Midget
~King of Imagination Land~
~King of Imagination Land~
Colonel Midget

Male Number of posts : 166
Job/hobbies : Mostly everything fun
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: non-ASM admins on deathrun server   non-ASM admins on deathrun server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 am

Yeah....its shadows server so he gave him. Shadow I don't care if you wanna do anything to me for this: but I'm taking mr snipers admin away. He abuses and recommends OTHER random ppl for admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: non-ASM admins on deathrun server   non-ASM admins on deathrun server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

non-ASM admins on deathrun server
Page 1 of 1